• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Evil rumor about Axel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kiante

So, I heard that it is revealed in Days that Axel's former name was Lea. Is that true?! I mean, what about Ale?! Must I kill Nomura? Or is this just a nasty rumor?

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
1. Spoilers section.

2. Yes, Axel's name is confirmed to be Lea by Saix.

3. Go kill Nomura if you want to.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Just a clarification for you all:

The 358/2 Days section is not for spoilers.

A

Azrael

Yes Axel's true name is Lea

Guys, stop putting spoiler tags when it's the fucking spoiler section

A

Audo

Yup! And he and Saix knew each other as humans.

Yes Axel's true name is Lea

Guys, stop putting spoiler tags when it's the fucking spoiler section
it wasn't in the "fucking spoiler section" originally.

kiante

Really?! So after all of Nomura's talk about him being named after Ale, he decides "Oh, I know, lets name him Lea!"?! ARGH!!!!!!!! CURSE YOU NOMURA!!!!! CURSE YOU AND YOUR SPIKY-HAIRED CHARACTER DESIGNS!!!!!

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Look at it this way. If he had stayed a reference to Reno there would be little room for character background delvelopment. With his name Lea, gives him a new connection with Saix and opens more mysteries about their past and their plans for the organization.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Really?! So after all of Nomura's talk about him being named after Ale, he decides "Oh, I know, lets name him Lea!"?! ARGH!!!!!!!! CURSE YOU NOMURA!!!!! CURSE YOU AND YOUR SPIKY-HAIRED CHARACTER DESIGNS!!!!!

Nomura never said his name was Ale in that lost interview when asked, which I wish I could find. I think it was on FF. Either way, he said that his name was based off of Ale, Reno's favorite drink. Not that it was Ale.

People chose to ignore that, even when some corrected it, jumped the bandwagon, and passed it down as if the name Ale was confirmed.

But I never expected the most girliest out of the guesses to be the true name.

A

Audo

Either way, he said that his name was based off of Ale, Reno's favorite drink. Not that it was Ale.
He didn't even say that. He said he was based off of Reno. He never once mentioned "Ale" in relation to Axel in an interview, people just assumed that was his name since it was Reno's favourite drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back