• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Evil or not?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Diz?.....

• DIZ is Evil

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Diz is Good

Votes: 17 70.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudX159

Alot of ppl are caught up on Riku Sora And BHK ever sence the Square's party...
So lets talk about the Diz for a sec.
He is NOT the leader in of the Org. and wants take them down with the help of BHK, Mickey,Riku,Naime, And mabe Sora....
But why would he want to take out the Org.
what im guessing is that when he takes the Org. out....
He has a Shot of taking control.......

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
i can't vote on that i think that diz is a neutral dude

or like he is ansem he thinks that he is doing something good but is doing something bad

Sora 08

i think that he is like riku wanted power so he turned to the darkside. Know knowing that they tricked him he is helping Riku and pretending to be on the Org's side. Now he knows their next move so now he can destroy the Org with Sora and the gangs help.

Deminem

Awards
i think diz =bad news

but err hey cloud x that shot of cloud u got is it a game or wot?????

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
CloudX159 said:
Alot of ppl are caught up on Riku Sora And BHK ever sence the Square's party...
So lets talk about the Diz for a sec.
He is NOT the leader in of the Org. and wants take them down with the help of BHK, Mickey,Riku,Naime, And mabe Sora....
But why would he want to take out the Org.
what im guessing is that when he takes the Org. out....
He has a Shot of taking control.......

I believe that he wants to stay separate from Ansem. Ansem [going back to my old thoery] dresses like DiZ because he blew up, and he's hurt. And the red clothes is band-aids or something. The Organizaton wants to reopen Kingdom Hearts so that they may become whole again. If that happens, then DiZ will become a part of Ansme again. That would explain why one of the nobodies called DiZ, Ansem. Ansem is the superior, and Riku IS* a secret agent in the organization. * But my theory has to be correct for that to be true. If DiZ is trying to bring them down, then he musn't be all bad. I still feel like we're going to have to fight him eventually. But what of Axel? What does he have to do with Sora? [Brain explodes/ cries from brain ouchie]

CloudX159

about my sig.
i think is a remake.....
i never seen cloud in Chibi form....
to me he looks like pretty Awsome

kairiandsora

have you seen the photo with an unknown and diz? i'm thinking that diz is one of those creepy guys who looks likes hes evil but hes not. maybe the unknown is bhk in disguise. and maybe on deep dive the person sitting on the rock was another one of diz's spies and he told the person "he looks like you" refering maybe the person who was standing next to the person on the rock was bhk and he meant he looked like sora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back