• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Evil Old People

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joy

Bronze Member
Old poeple, scary?
Only old people I'm afraid of are my father's parents and my mom's grandma. The only old scary people I know.

S

.Scarlet Letter.

So when you become an "old person" will you fear yourself?

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
The worst thing I can possibly think I would fear the most is seeing my grandma living in my house leaving her "remains" all over the place. I really don't want my house left as a nursing home.

bluwingangel

My grandma is so scary! She loves to yell and start a commotion when things don't go her way. But she is nothing compared to my great- grandma! I can hear her scream a block away! Old people are okay but its the scary ones you got to watch out for.

Last edited:

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Pervy old men, I cannot deal with. They make me feel really uncomfortable, and all I want to do it cry.

*.:redflame:.*

Pervy old men, I cannot deal with. They make me feel really uncomfortable, and all I want to do it cry.

I know what you mean! Their are some living by my house x.x, Also evil old ladies..omg their so freaky, their is this one balding old lady...she is pure evil!

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
...I hate how old people smell. They smell like rotting carcasses walking around. Which, technically, they are.

Otherwise, you can't blame them. Their minds are deteriorating, litterally. Old people have trouble adapting, and often act oddly. As well, their bodies are breaking down rapidly on them. If they took better care of themselves, maybe they'd be better people and not smell so bad. If only people lived longer, yah? Then we could have healthy, happy, not scary, wise old people.

Zaraki

now that i think about the old lady across my house is pure EVIL! i remember one year i went trick or treating went to her house and the crazy witch chucked her cat at my leg her cat seriously clawed the crap out of me!

R4TM

Website
www.myspace.com
i agree with you people.

old people are scary.

there's this old couple who live by me and they have lke uh..........maybe 20 cats if not more.

theyre freaking evil!!
me and my friernds were skating and they came out of their house yelling at us to stop making so much noise.

they sit in there house looking out the window all day(the old man does)

it scares me

edit: how 'come almost all old people have evil cats? my cat isn't evil:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back