• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Evil Light

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Well, in the Kingdom Hearts Universe:

Darkness is not evil. Whatever it is: Light or Darkness it can be used for Good or Evil. It doesn't really matter. The Light and Darkness has nothing to do with Heartless or Nobodies. Heartless and Nobodies come from the Human Person, when someone is not complete with the three thing that make a person which is: Heart, Soul, and Body when one or two of them are not together with will be a Heartless or a Nobody.

Human = Heart + Body + Soul

Heartless and Nobodies are control by PEOPLE who are evil. It just to happens that these people are in Darkness.

Like, Riku's Darkblade in KH1, he created it out of darkness but, its main purpose was to unlock peoples hearts and thats what it did. Why is it that Sora was able to use it. Did it disappear just because Sora lives in the light.

It lke how Ansem the Wise said,

We may profess to know the heart but, it essence is out of our reach.

There are so many questions that will continue to be unanswered, they are are in my head and maybe in your too. And I bet you if we asked Nomura these questions, even he couldn't answer them.

I bet you that Kingdom Hearts III will still not answer them, and they will be lucking in our heads forever.

To answer your question, yes there could evil light. But who the hell will lurck in the light to be evil. That wouldn't make sence. In the darkness thy can hide and not be seen.

But, for Kingdom Hearts III it will not be about evil light, it will be about Keyblades and their purpose. Keyblade Masters don't have to be good. There has to be even a greater meaning to all of this but we need more clue. I believe it will be MUCH MUCH BIGGER than Kingdom Hearts.

EDIT//

DAMN I WROTE ALL OF THAT? ^^

Pyro

i think zexion could use light for evil purposes ya know cause of his power to transform into anyone and use their power instead of his own......

Last edited:

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Xelris said:
since it was stated that darkness can be used for good or evil, isnt it true that light could aslo be used for evil.

Why not? It seems that everthing has a vice versa element to them, so using the Power of Light as evil would not suprise me at all.lol

HeartofTwilight

The Silent Soldier said:
Well, in the Kingdom Hearts Universe:

Darkness is not evil. Whatever it is: Light or Darkness it can be used for Good or Evil. It doesn't really matter. The Light and Darkness has nothing to do with Heartless or Nobodies. Heartless and Nobodies come from the Human Person, when someone is not complete with the three thing that make a person which is: Heart, Soul, and Body when one or two of them are not together with will be a Heartless or a Nobody.

Human = Heart + Body + Soul

So what about Donald, Goofy and Mickey, you know, the non human charecters...I guess they are all the same...

Darkness is assosiated automatically with evil, but if you look closly, even the heartless aren't evil. They are acting on instint and searching for more hearts. If all darkness is evil then all worlds are evil seeing as that the core of every world is a heart that when realesed brings heartless

Balkarzar

HeartofTwilight said:
So what about Donald, Goofy and Mickey, you know, the non human charecters...I guess they are all the same...

Darkness is assosiated automatically with evil, but if you look closly, even the heartless aren't evil. They are acting on instint and searching for more hearts. If all darkness is evil then all worlds are evil seeing as that the core of every world is a heart that when realesed brings heartless
true the heartless are only control by the most power person.(who all ways happen to be someone with evil darkness).Comming to think about it in kh we haven't seen the full power of light or.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back