• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Evidence that MF is a nobody

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
2w225ag.jpg

Well technically he first appears in the NA/PAL version of the game, he wasn't in the original BBS that came out in Japan first, iirc. I'd more likely attribute that decision to milking the cash cow (upgrade the NA/PAL version too much and you need a Final Mix for the home crowd), but you could be right :3

really? well maybe the MF wasnt completely figured out yet. thats always an option.

and lol @ the ladies for grass

Awards
well theres a lot of evidence that points to time travel but theres evidence that points to other things too

Symbols in the Land of Departure:
http://loveseasalticecream.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=132584244

The number 13:
http://loveseasalticecream.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=131452114
I don't have a picture but as i was playing BBS today i noticed in the Disney Town main plaza right above the save point, the clock looks like it reads 8:05 if that means anything.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I always thought MF was Xemnas and Ansem in the middle of their merging process to become the complete Xehanort. Hence the fading in and out because he wasn't entirely existent yet aside from Dreamland and him fighting TAV was just the new complete Xehanort testing his skills. That doesn't explain the time motive though so I guess I'm talking out of my ass.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
mf is riku's nobody
/thread

are you being serious? why do you say that?

I don't have a picture but as i was playing BBS today i noticed in the Disney Town main plaza right above the save point, the clock looks like it reads 8:05 if that means anything.

it could just be an inside joke/reference to the number 13. theyre everywhere.

ActingDude17

Was LoD Eraqus, Yen Sid and MX's homeland? because i think it says somewhere that MX returned there.

At the very beginning of Birth by Sleep, a young Master Xehanort stares off the beach of Destiny Islands and says the world is too small. He returns there to leave the comatose Ven. Perhaps that's what you're thinking of.

Last edited:

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
At the very beginning of Birth by Sleep, a young Master Xehanort stares off the beach of Destiny Islands and says the world is too small. He returns there to leave the comatose Ven. Perhaps that's what you're thinking of.

no what i meant was that he, Yen Sid and Eraqus all trained together, right? well did they train at the land of departure?

flurryflames

I wouldn't be surprised that Master Xehanort, Yen Sen and Eraqus trained at the Land of Departure. A peaceful place with no negative inverse or heartless so why not train there?

I highly doubt it is Eraqus in any other form. He hates the darkness and in order to accept it would make him hypricritical also considering the fact that he couldn't become an nobody due to only being light. Yes I understand the special circumstances with Sora, Roxas, Namine, but their birth was different. Eraqus was flatly killed off. He never sacrificed his heart.

The MF resembles the body of Xehanort and Xenmas so it makes since that this guy is related to them. However, considering that MF came out of nowhere (much like Xenmas did in KH FM). He might have a similar goal of testing the heros.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
I highly doubt it is Eraqus in any other form. He hates the darkness and in order to accept it would make him hypricritical also considering the fact that he couldn't become an nobody due to only being light.
Everybody that isn't a PoH or Ven has darkness within them, even Eraqus.

Yes I understand the special circumstances with Sora, Roxas, Namine, but their birth was different. Eraqus was flatly killed off. He never sacrificed his heart.
The way Grass explained it in one of his recent theories, I don't think becoming a Heartless is essential to the process of creating a Nobody.

Neptun

Everybody that isn't a PoH or Ven has darkness within them, even Eraqus.

The way Grass explained it in one of his recent theories, I don't think becoming a Heartless is essential to the process of creating a Nobody.
in my opinion there's still the problem that even if Eraqus created a nobody, he would still have those two gaping holes in his back, directly killing him the moment he is born.

Awards
in my opinion there's still the problem that even if Eraqus created a nobody, he would still have those two gaping holes in his back, directly killing him the moment he is born.

Yes, I actually talked about this in that topic.
I think it's impossible for Eraqus to have created a Nobody not because he didn't create a Heartless, but because he died. MX wasn't releasing his heart (yes, his heart was released as a result), he was stabbing him in the back.

When you die, your soul leaves your body. A Nobody cannot be created from a corpse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back