• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Evidence that MF is a nobody

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
I agree with Grass' post but when we are talking about the symbols on LoD Eraqus homeland on MF ethereal blades and what not with my theory that nobodies have ethereal blades,and belief that there is correlation between mf and LoD, but I do agree with grasses theory more I read it when it was posted earlier around noon

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I agree with Grass' post but when we are talking about the symbols on LoD Eraqus homeland on MF ethereal blades and what not with my theory that nobodies have ethereal blades,and belief that there is correlation between mf and LoD, but I do agree with grasses theory more I read it when it was posted earlier around noon

i think this theory that i posted on the last page may have something to do with the ethereal blades

I read [Grass's] theory from the link posted by the 14th order above, and if you're right, maybe the weapons he had the power to create where symbolic of his weapons as a nobody and use symbols from the LoD castle. Also, the color of his weapons may be from the power given to him from the Kingdom Hearts located above the graveyard (the one in BBS)

and if anyone can tell me if MX was orignally from the LoD, that would add to the reason of the MF appearing in the LoD and having symbols from it's castle on his weapons.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
and if anyone can tell me if MX was orignally from the LoD, that would add to the reason of the MF appearing in the LoD and having symbols from it's castle on his weapons.

MX was from Destiny Islands.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Its definatley possible because I get the feeling he spent a long time there at the most 20 years even (no proof to this im just assuming) cause we don't know too much about his REAL past

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Its definatley possible because I get the feeling he spent a long time there at the most 20 years even (no proof to this im just assuming) cause we don't know too much about his REAL past

i would assume thats where their training took. and, all 3 are masters. there are 3 chairs in the LoD castle room.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Yeah, its very likley..... lol idk what to say tocarry on this topic, perhaps mf will be one of the xehanorts in kh3

Awards
im honored by your opinion on my discoveries :3 (thats my website i put together the pictures)

Heh, thanks guys, but you don't have to feel honored by me giving my opinion...
I just make theories about a video game and argue on an internet forum. There's frankly not much there for you to feel honored about!

So don't talk up to me like that.

Anyway, as for my old theory there, I don't really hold it in any higher regard than many other MF theories. Hell, by this point, I think I've made 3 or 4 alternate theories on MF (that he was a "complete Xemnas," that he is MX's first Nobody, that he was Apprentice Xehanort [long story]...).
I could honestly keep making theories on MF because there's many different ways to draw connections with him. So, trust me, I didn't nail anything.

Getting back on topic, though, I don't find there to be much evidence of MF being a Nobody. Don't get me wrong, it's very possible, and as I just pointed out, even I have made a theory on it, but I would probably lean against that idea. For one, he doesn't have any black thorns/vines in his attacks, which are exclusive to Nobodies. You'll notice that most of the Organization members have at least one move where you can see these "thorns," and all of the lesser Nobodies have them as well. In addition to that, if we are to take the previous secret bosses as a pattern (Xemnas and LS), then MF will be a central character, either playable or fightable at the end of an upcoming game.

And I really can't see a Nobody being the center of attention again.

Of course, this isn't much to present against the idea that he's a Nobody, but we don't have much pointing toward it either. As I said, MF can be interpreted a million ways.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
^Dix Xemnas have thorns in KH1FM? Of course this could be because nobodies were in their early design stages

Awards
Nope, and you're right, it's because that was an earlier conception of Nobodies.

If you notice, when Xemnas travels around in the KH1FM fight, he disappears into a smoldering black and blue mass of darkness. This animation is the same one they use for Organization members coming out of Corridors of Darkness in earlier trailers for KH2. Then they adjusted the CoD, which now include those black thorns and envelop their bodies in black spheres.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Heh, thanks guys, but you don't have to feel honored by me giving my opinion...
I just make theories about a video game and argue on an internet forum. There's frankly not much there for you to feel honored about!

So don't talk up to me like that.

well i feel you deserve the praising for your expertees :D

anyway, your right about the dark thorns appearing, and if the sequence of mystery bosses is correct, than i think we can be seeing more of the MF.

but theres something different between the 3 secret bosses...

The MF appears in the regular game, as opposed to final mix~only

this leads me to believe that nomura had either already had the idea for who the MF is and what role he would play in KH3 or that he wanted to emphasize the fact to players all over the world (not just japan) that this is an enemy (or freind) we will be confronted with in the future games.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
That, or they wanted to soften the blow of yet another Japan-only FM being released. :v

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I just make theories about a video game and argue on an internet forum

2w225ag.jpg

but theres something different between the 3 secret bosses...

The MF appears in the regular game, as opposed to final mix~only

Well technically he first appears in the NA/PAL version of the game, he wasn't in the original BBS that came out in Japan first, iirc. I'd more likely attribute that decision to milking the cash cow (upgrade the NA/PAL version too much and you need a Final Mix for the home crowd), but you could be right :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back