• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

'Everything Wrong with Kingdom Hearts' CinemaSins parodies by Charrii5

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KudoTsurugi

Awards
Like CinemaSins? Like Kingdom Hearts (of course you do)?
Put 'em together and what do you get? This:

[video=youtube;HLUZ7lDj_1Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLUZ7lDj_1Q[/video]
Not sure if people know about this, but I figured you might get a good chuckle out of it.

Last edited:

Muke

whatever
Awards
I knew about that and I watched all the EWW KH videos so far! But I hated KH2 because those wannabe "X-Keepers" were part of it.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Like CinemaSins? Like Kingdom Hearts (of course you do)?
Put 'em together and what do you get? This:

[video=youtube;HLUZ7lDj_1Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLUZ7lDj_1Q[/video]
Not sure if people know about this, but I figured you might get a good chuckle out of it.

I've seen all of them, charii5 is really killing it with these videos so far!

I knew about that and I watched all the EWW KH videos so far! But I hated KH2 because those wannabe "X-Keepers" were part of it.

I subscribe to thegamersjoint. I know, I'm a piece of shit, but I've been following his KH content for so long that it's just grown on me a little. That being said... the X keepers are some of the most annoying Kingdom Hearts fans I can commit to memory. Also, I don't think they know that much about Kingdom Hearts. I don't know, but cynical will have quite a few points in some of his lore videos where he'll say something completely dead-wrong and I'll be screaming at the other end going "YOU REALLY THINK THAT'S HOW IT WORKS?!" For example, I believe in one video he had he said that Sora inherited his keyblade when Ventus' heart touched Sora's, and I wanted him to walk that statement back so hard. But, alas, he didn't.

Muke

whatever
Awards
The only one of them I really like is Soraalam1. He seems like he really loves doing his stuff and his videos are always entertaining and interesting. I'unno. Thegamersjoint… I just hate that guy. He states the obvious and thinks he's Einstein.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
The only one of them I really like is Soraalam1. He seems like he really loves doing his stuff and his videos are always entertaining and interesting. I'unno. Thegamersjoint… I just hate that guy. He states the obvious and thinks he's Einstein.

Agreed, I just have gotten used to him. Although he keeps making jokes about turkey nipples...? God, that guy is weird. He occasionally makes good KH lore videos or collages, though, and he's the reason I know anything at all about Crash Bandicoot xD

Soraalam1 is cool, forgot why I unsubscribed honestly. Same with SkywardWing. HMK is an obnoxious warthog, I hated him the first time I began to watch his content.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Thegamersjoint.... I agree Muke, eveeeeery word. Only reason I ever watched his videos was because of news, but that was before I joined the forums. Now I just go here.

Zapt

Awards
Vanitas (Get it? My title is "Unversed" So...)
I prefer the ones from noir,except the COM one,the COM one sucks.
[video=youtube;fl12wM9ohCk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fl12wM9ohCk&index=7&list=PLFnvgsY_wbseLHB0QbVYsXWVvzpc5eaN5[/video]
About the X-Keepers:even though they are dumb af i like them,there is some things about KH that i only knew because of them.

Last edited:

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
TheGamersJoint is extremely lucky, and I can't fault him for that. He manages to put out videos almost daily, he has a great following, and clearly his personality appeals for some. I just think his videos are terrible, and extremely poorly scripted. Or are they??

The guy's grasp of the english language is clearly terrible. You can hear him actively thinking of what to say, searching for the next word as he speaks-- "um", "like", "stuff like that" and other filler words permeate his videos. It's super terse, but on some level it may be intentional. He can stretch the KHinsider article that he's clearly plagiarizing from into a 10 minute ordeal through repetition, and this nets him more adsense money.

I've always found the KHinsider articles to be super succinct, if a bit biased and tepid (I know you guys want to stay goodsies with SE. You just don't write the way I do, and that's why you have the successful website and following and I don't) and the fact that TheGamersJoint is making a living off of stealing their info is super fucking lame. (let's give credit to KH13 who he's also stealing from)

TGJ is the slowest way to digest KH news-- he slowly burns new information bit by bit, day by day, methodically churning out Youtube Bucks; meanwhile, while I assume KHinsider is lucrative in many ways for our staff, they release everything they can and never attempt to 'slowly' release the news. TGJ owes quite a lot to our staff and will never truly be able to repay them, I don't think.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
TheGamersJoint is extremely lucky, and I can't fault him for that. He manages to put out videos almost daily, he has a great following, and clearly his personality appeals for some. I just think his videos are terrible, and extremely poorly scripted. Or are they??

The guy's grasp of the english language is clearly terrible. You can hear him actively thinking of what to say, searching for the next word as he speaks-- "um", "like", "stuff like that" and other filler words permeate his videos. It's super terse, but on some level it may be intentional. He can stretch the KHinsider article that he's clearly plagiarizing from into a 10 minute ordeal through repetition, and this nets him more adsense money.

I've always found the KHinsider articles to be super succinct, if a bit biased and tepid (I know you guys want to stay goodsies with SE. You just don't write the way I do, and that's why you have the successful website and following and I don't) and the fact that TheGamersJoint is making a living off of stealing their info is super diddlying lame. (let's give credit to KH13 who he's also stealing from)

TGJ is the slowest way to digest KH news-- he slowly burns new information bit by bit, day by day, methodically churning out Youtube Bucks; meanwhile, while I assume KHinsider is lucrative in many ways for our staff, they release everything they can and never attempt to 'slowly' release the news. TGJ owes quite a lot to our staff and will never truly be able to repay them, I don't think.
this is one of the best posts you've ever written and i thank you for it.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

I guess Youtube can always count on him. (^:

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Launchpad, u have a good diddlying point there. Thank u for answering our prayers.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Yeah not a fan of TGJ at all. Soraalam1 is fine, I watched his KH2FM speedruns at one point and he at least knows what he's talking about and seems like a cool chill dude.

KudoTsurugi

Awards
Y'know, I don't mind if people don't like certain YouTubers, that's perfectly fine, but I kindly ask that discussion be kept to the content of the videos or maybe come up with some sins of your own on this thread. If anyone feels there's no other discussion to add, feel free to lock this thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back