• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About XIV/Xion So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaMassive

... holy shi-
...being nice, being nice.
Namine = Sora's Body and Soul.
Made up because at the time her and Roxas were born, Sora had both his own Heart and Kairi's Heart inside of him. When Sora turned into a Heartless, both his own Heart and Kairi's left his body. His Body and Soul - for the most part - went on to become Roxas.
The rest...

Holy nutcracker!

I think I might have to play through the games again a few times.

And also read some blogs or something, since I can't play (nor understand everything) in the Final Mixes.

CoM might be a problem, since I borrowed that from a friend, and he lost it :x

BUT NEVERTHELESS!!
I gotta catch up.
It's kinda sad how much you forget after being absent from KHI for a year :c

Last edited:

towerofpowerx

Sorry for butting in, but this new interview on the main page has something very important about Xion. Read the Days section, and when they get to asking about Xion this part jumped out at me:

Already people are guessing she is the nobody of some character, but then who is Xion really? What becomes of her heart?

That last part got my attention. The wording is decidedly vague, "who is Xion really?", and to my eyes that sentence could mean 2 things. #1 Nomura is disgreeing with the aforementioned "nobody" connection, and saying "what becomes of her heart?" says that not only is Xion not a Nobody, but she still has her heart. Only someone's true self possesses a heart, so is Xion just a normal person, albeit someone who can weild Keyblades? Or #2 the "who is Xion really?" is merely Nomura's way of asking who is Xion really, as in, who is her true self, and how did her true self lose her heart to darkness(creating Xion in the process?) Either one seems equally tempting..........

Heart of Riku

hi guys ,
That last part got my attention. The wording is decidedly vague, "who is Xion really?", and to my eyes that sentence could mean 2 things. #1 Nomura is disgreeing with the aforementioned "nobody" connection, and saying "what becomes of her heart?" says that not only is Xion not a Nobody, but she still has her heart. Only someone's true self possesses a heart, so is Xion just a normal person, albeit someone who can weild Keyblades? Or #2 the "who is Xion really?" is merely Nomura's way of asking who is Xion really, as in, who is her true self, and how did her true self lose her heart to darkness(creating Xion in the process?) Either one seems equally tempting..........
09/11/08 11:07 AM
SufferingAngel
Re: Everything We Know About XIV/Xion So Far

arrrr , it's Nomura way to make us slap our face wondering who is really Xion , is she has a heart or not is she normal or not is she really Aqua or or or ... .

Every times i read his interview i got headache , i will wait for TGS to see what real and what else .:thumbsup:

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Xion has2 be Aqua because Nomura says Aqua's attacks are magic based.and i herd that Xion's attacks were 2.

A couple of her attacks were, not all of them, seriously you'd believe that?
I mean in only like one scan she uses fire, come one don't take this stuff too seriously.

And enough with this Xion=Aqua junk.

rmyulfo

Aqua and Xion aint junk i agree with suffering angel,but they are not related in anyway,
at least thats what i think.I like Aqua cause of her magic its cool 2 have somebody that only has magic
that way they are tghe teams defense, the same way they can b a great offense.thats what in like
from her.About Xion i casnt say much cause there hasnt been any info that says anything important
about her.

Unknown-Person

first, hello everyone and i am not a noob. i usually scope around the place and never talk, but for this once i will cause its been bothering me.

well just letting you guys know that xion is really a half-heartless. facts and evidence Secret Ansem Report 9.

"In other words, both the Nobody called Namine and the Heartless- proof of a lost heart- are extremely unstable beings who lack the bodies needed to produce a Nobody. Therefore, they also lack Kairi's memories"

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
first, hello everyone and i am not a noob. i usually scope around the place and never talk, but for this once i will cause its been bothering me.

well just letting you guys know that xion is really a half-heartless. facts and evidence Secret Ansem Report 9.

"In other words, both the Nobody called Namine and the Heartless- proof of a lost heart- are extremely unstable beings who lack the bodies needed to produce a Nobody. Therefore, they also lack Kairi's memories"

...so? Probably just another translation mistake in the SARs. Wouldn't be the first nor the last.
Last time I checked, the Heartless was the Heart covered in Darkness. Kairi's Heart moved from her own body to Sora's, and then back to her own Body. It was never a Heartless, let alone half a Heartless.
What is half a Heartless, anyway? You cut the Heart in half? It's only half covered by Darkness? What?
To top it all, where's your proof tying Xion to either Kairi or Namine, let alone both of them? I say Xion is Aqua's Nobody; disprove me if you can.

noob

Unknown-Person

okay i'll disprove you.

sora = not a pure heart. so darkness is there. kairi's heart is there. hence you trying say karii's heart went to sora and back disproven.

what is a half-heartless well no ones know that. as for we know it could very well be an unbirth. both thats in another thread.
nothing can be half covered in darkness you moron or me or whatever. she is darkness just without a HEART.

And tying them together well Namine and Xion are one of the same. hence connection to Kairi.

You are disproven. OH this fun.:)

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
okay i'll disprove you.

ok I'll start laughing now o_o

sora = not a pure heart. so darkness is there. kairi's heart is there. hence you trying say karii's heart went to sora and back disproven.

Someone is in serious need to replay KH1.
Kairi's Heart moved into Sora's body when DI went kapoot. That's why Xehanort's Heartless in Riku's body wanted to use the Heart Unlocker on Sora - to release Kairi's Heart so the Keyhole to Darkness would be stabilized and usable.
That's also when Namine - Kairi's Nobody - was created, using Sora's Body and Soul with the imprint from Kairi's Heart leaving his body.

what is a half-heartless well no ones know that. as for we know it could very well be an unbirth. both thats in another thread.
nothing can be half covered in darkness you moron or me or whatever. she is darkness just without a HEART.

That would leave her with nothing at all. Even the Nobodies, without their Hearts, eventually fade into Darkness >_>

And tying them together well Namine and Xion are one of the same. hence connection to Kairi.

1) Nomura said Namine isn't the 14th member
2) they've been shown meeting each other.

You are disproven. OH this fun.:)

Very.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back