• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About XIV/Xion So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Hum, why would have Xemnas trusted a human, even wielding a Keyblade? Technically, someone not being a nobody has no interest to enter the org, and if ever someone has, the members put themselves in danger leaving a whole being, especially Keyblade, enter.

A

Audo

*cough*Because Xion is Aqua and he knows she is connected to his past, thus why he recruits her in hopes of solving the mystery of his past*cough*

Xemnas is most likely who recruits her because he is the one that announces her to the other members.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Even so, it's implying that Aqua as a whole being accept to enter the Organization, which at first view on her character doesn't fit.
Not only that, but if he she is really whole, once could wonder why she mysteriously pop up in the years end of kh1-before kh2

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
But it's unlikely that Xion is Aqua or I don't know if she really is Aqua because Xion is connected to both Kairi/Namine. She even sounds like Kairi too.

A

Audo

That is something to wonder, isn't. Could it happen to be about Roxas/Ven?

Mikazuki

*cough*Because Xion is Aqua and he knows she is connected to his past, thus why he recruits her in hopes of solving the mystery of his past*cough*

Xemnas is most likely who recruits her because he is the one that announces her to the other members.

He already knows of his past, well that I assume, though have no proof. But he wouldn't have to enlist her to learn of his past. He could just talk to the girl and that's that. So he'd have more reason for recruiting her.

A

Audo

I think he still is a bit clueless if he calls her armor "friend".
Plus Xemnas's main goal with CO, it just seems more logical that he didn't know them and was in the process of getting them back. Xion could only help that.

Mikazuki

I think he still is a bit clueless if he calls her armor "friend".
Plus Xemnas's main goal with CO, it just seems more logical that he didn't know them and was in the process of getting them back. Xion could only help that.

If he didn't know his true past, he wouldn't know what that armor is at all.

Like I've said a billion times, I believe he says "friend" because they were thought to be friends, or she thought of him as a friend, but he somehow betrayed her and thinks differently of himself, thus the quotes.

And how he betrayed her could be that he gathered the Princesses of Heart because he was trying to find Master Xehanort but Maleficent corrupted his thoughts on how to a little, and then he realized what he was doing was wrong. To go along with that, I believe he believes himself responsible for Aqua's death. This is all assuming that Xehanort was Terra though, which he had to be if he had memories of her and her armor and such.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Or perhaps he only is starting little by little to revive those old memories? Maybe he doesn't remeber all of them......that's why he cals her friend.....also, I have a little thing i'd like to say about Xion -> Kairi -> Aqua relations......

It's from another forum i'm at, and I thought of this while there.....

lonbilly said:
Maybe Nobodies(if 14th is a Nobody)
Who aren't special(like Roxas or Namine)
And were Keyblade weilders don't wield real Keyblades?
Roxas is a special Nobody, like Namine
So it would explain why he had real keyblades
But maybe people who are born regularly just wield fake Keyblades if
They originally could and still can
Since if Xehanort is Terra.....he never wielded the Keyblade
And perhaps maybe it is truely Aqua....yet she has a fake keyblade?

I'm trying to figure out the Xion -> Kairi -> Aqua connection.........
I found one definition of Ion that mentions Aqueous......
I'm looking up that word......
I think it may mean something like Aqua.........

YES!
Aqueous -
1. similar to or containing or dissolved in water; "aqueous solutions"
2. produced by the action of water

All of them on Dictionary.com mention water, but I look these two the best....
Especially the second.......
Produced by the action of water
Kairi and Aqua both mean water.....
Produced by the action of Aqua or Kairi?
Plus, it seems all three wield keyblades....
Both Xion seems to have a fake keyblade though...
Atleast that's what Riku thinks......

But anyway.....it further....
Proves that Xion could be Aqua.....
Xion is Ion, Oni, Nio, Noi, Ino, and a bunch of things without X
But it may or may not be her true name....
After all.....
Ansem isn't Xehanort's real name

Hmmmm.....
Ino(is Xion without X)-
1. a sea goddess who rescued Odysseus from drowning by giving him a magic veil.

Hmmmm......
Remeber in the Secret Trailer for FM+
When Aqua saved Terra from the keyblades
With a reflect spell?
It was a magic veil too.........

Hmmm.....i'm not saying Aqua or this Ino is a goddess.......
But there seems to be alot of water refrences with Ino, Ion, Kairi, and Aqua.......

KCDjedi

About her name.... I found something interesting on a certain Ino.
A Greek woman who was turned into a goddess of the sea.

Leucothea said:
In the more familiar variant, Ino, the sister of Semele and queen of Athamas, became a goddess after Hera drove her insane as a punishment for caring for the new-born Dionysus. Ino/Leucothea leapt into the sea, with her son Melicertes in her arms. Out of pity, the Hellenes asserted, the Olympian gods turned them both into sea-gods,

Aqua-Kairi-Namine (Ocean wave or something like that in Japanese) - Ino

But why would Nomura suddenly use a Greek name?

Interesting, no?

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Yeah I found the same thing too.....
It didn't click Ino was Xion without the X
Until I started thinking of Naruto.....
But yeah, that seems a little weird he would include Greek now......

KCDjedi

Yeah I found the same thing too.....
It didn't click Ino was Xion without the X
Until I started thinking of Naruto.....
But yeah, that seems a little weird he would include Greek now......

Well, Terra, Aqua, and Ven (tus?) are Latin... Not Greek, but it was born not far away.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Well, Terra, Aqua, and Ven (tus?) are Latin... Not Greek, but it was born not far away.

Nomura actually likes to use foreign names for that sort of thing. Yuna and Tidus are Sun and Moon in Latin if I remember correctly. Destati means 'awakening' and is how the beginning of KH1 is called before Sora is wakes up to see Kairi on the shore - and that's when most people said he was truly awakened as a bearer of the Keyblade.
I like this definition for Ino and it does make sense with the whole aquatic motives :)

KCDjedi

Nomura actually likes to use foreign names for that sort of thing. Yuna and Tidus are Sun and Moon in Latin if I remember correctly. Destati means 'awakening' and is how the beginning of KH1 is called before Sora is wakes up to see Kairi on the shore - and that's when most people said he was truly awakened as a bearer of the Keyblade.
I like this definition for Ino and it does make sense with the whole aquatic motives :)

Though, the Greek Ino is much better than the Japanese meaning of Ino. (pig, or boar... something like that)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back