• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About XIV/Xion So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikazuki

R-K, what the hell did you do?

To make this less spammish, here's an opinion.
Kairi is only connected to XIV because they met before and now they're connected in their hearts.
That makes her connection to Kairi less important.

Nobodies, like Xion is assumed to be since she's in Organization XIII, do not have hearts, so they cannot be connected in their hearts.

A

Audo

Well, do you notice any big changes I might have reacted to?
My post was on topic too! D:
No?

You can't prove she doesn't have a heart though.
Exactly.
All she needed was the Org cloak and then she could fool every member there. Xemnas gives her the cloak. If she had a heart, there was something he wanted from her which is why he let her join.

Mikazuki

No?

Exactly.
All she needed was the Org cloak and then she could fool every member there. Xemnas gives her the cloak. If she had a heart, there was something he wanted from her which is why he let her join.

Xemnas would not allow her in without finding out what she is, and since we've been shown that only Nobodies are part of the Organization, until we are told that she could be an exception, I'm following what I know. Based on rules of the Organization, I'm to think she does not have a heart, and by heart I mean a full heart, not like a partial one or fragments like Roxas had (In my opinion).

And you're not born with the cloak. She coudl have gotten one of course, but like I said, Xemnas would be sure what he is. It's an organization, so they make things confirmed before they do something as big as getting a new member.

A

Audo

*sigh* Look at yourself for a second.
Lol, riddles.
I stiiiiill don't follow.

Xemnas would not allow her in without finding out what she is, and since we've been shown that only Nobodies are part of the Organization, until we are told that she could be an exception, I'm following what I know. Based on rules of the Organization, I'm to think she does not have a heart, and by heart I mean a full heart, not like a partial one or fragments like Roxas had (In my opinion).
I know he would know... thus why I said he was behind it.

And you're not born with the cloak. She coudl have gotten one of course, but like I said, Xemnas would be sure what he is. It's an organization, so they make things confirmed before they do something as big as getting a new member.
Rofl, i know they aren't born with the cloak.
Umm clearly not. Xemnas just randomly announced to the members "We have a new member".
And Xigbar recruited Marluxia without having to talk with the others about it first.

Awards

Yeah right, you just want post count. Here's a hint.

Silly Yannis and his theories,
Idiotic and feeble,
Gleefully unaware of the fact
None of his theories work.
All day he suffers comments,
Tl;dr.
Unaware is this Yannis,
Riddled with torment,
End his theories now.

I love riddles.

A

Audo

Yeah right, you just want post count. Here's a hint.

Silly Yannis and his theories,
Idiotic and feeble,
Gleefully unaware of the fact
None of his theories work.
All day he suffers comments,
Tl;dr.
Unaware is this Yannis,
Riddled with torment,
End his theories now.

I love riddles.
rofl. I honestly didn't follow that riddle for a second.
Sooo, what of it?

Awards
rofl. I honestly didn't follow that riddle for a second.
Sooo, what of it?

What of what?

Lets see, Xemnas could've let her into the Org. simply because she had a keyblade.
Then kicked her out when Roxas was born, because he was actually a nobody.
Very bad theory.

And I'm not supposed to make theories either.

Mikazuki

I know he would know... thus why I said he was behind it.

Rofl, i know they aren't born with the cloak.
Umm clearly not. Xemnas just randomly announced to the members "We have a new member".
And Xigbar recruited Marluxia without having to talk with the others about it first.

We weren't told that others didn't know. Sure, Zexion didn't, but that's because Xigbar just recruited him. I guarentee you Xemnas knew ASAP, which I bet he was told before Xigbar was talking to Zexion.

A

Audo

Yeah, exactly Xemnas knew. but the other members didn't necessarily.
If Xemnas was the one to recruit her, he would be able to announce her right away without telling anyone whos he was. Or he could give her the cloak quickly and then told everyone about her. Either way, it is possible for her to be a non-Nobody and for Xemnas to be fully aware of it.

Mikazuki

Yeah, exactly Xemnas knew. but the other members didn't necessarily.
If Xemnas was the one to recruit her, he would be able to announce her right away without telling anyone whos he was. Or he could give her the cloak quickly and then told everyone about her. Either way, it is possible for her to be a non-Nobody and for Xemnas to be fully aware of it.

That I have no problem agreeing with. I don't like the idea of a non-Nobody being in the Organization, but that's possible. The way you were is that "Oh well...She fooled Xemnas and got in."

Xemnas can tell. If he was behind her joining and knew she wasn't a Nobody, it makes sense, but you made it sound like it was possible that she fooled him, which could not be the case.

A

Audo

No... I was saying from the beginning that Xemnas knew =/
Or at least, that was what I meant.
I did say she could have fooled the other members though, via the Cloak.

Mikazuki

She could not have fooled whoever recruited her is my point. The recruiter has to be sure she's a Nobody, but if they were given orders otherwise to allow her, then they'd allow her in even if she wasn't a Nobody.

But anyway, yes she could fool all the members that hadn't recruited her since they wouldn't bother to take off her cloak and sniff her.

Mikazuki

Xemnas recruits her. Problem solved.

Could have been another member that he would either tell to keep her not being a Nobody a secret, or maybe he didn't even care to keep it a secret.

It really could have been anyone, but Xemnas is the most likely one. He does recruit the most important members. Roxas, Xion (Maybe). Keyblades = important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back