• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About XIV/Xion So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikazuki

Xion related to Kairi =\= Kairi involvement.
As absurd as that sounded XD;
I'll just keep laughing about how her importance is in spawning clones.

I thought you hated her as well as anything that represented her in the least? o_O

"What?! Aqua has the same hair dresser as Kairi?! To hell with her!"

^ ^ Something along those lines.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I thought you hated her as well as anything that represented her in the least? o_O

"What?! Aqua has the same hair dresser as Kairi?! To hell with her!"

^ ^ Something along those lines.

That makes perfect sense with how Namine is one of my all time favorite characters how? XD
And not even Kairi can make me love Aqua less ;;

But enough spam.

Mikazuki

That makes perfect sense with how Namine is one of my all time favorite characters how? XD
And not even Kairi can make me love Aqua less ;;

But enough spam.

:p Well, since Xion is related to Kairi, talking about Kairi in connection with her makes this non-spam. ;)

And I didn't know that Namine was one of your favorite characters. xD Any chance that this 14th member is going to end up being your favorite Organization member? o_O

And so many people love Aqua, Jebus. If we could just get Kairi to dance around randomly with swords, maybe people would like her better too. >.<

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
And I didn't know that Namine was one of your favorite characters. xD Any chance that this 14th member is going to end up being your favorite Organization member? o_O

That depends I'd assume in no small part about her relation to Aqua.

And so many people love Aqua, Jebus. If we could just get Kairi to dance around randomly with swords, maybe people would like her better too. >.<

Kairi dancing with swords = Kairi cutting her leg and Sora's head clear off. Riku'd lose his eyes and return to wearing the blindfold.

Mikazuki

That depends I'd assume in no small part about her relation to Aqua.

Kairi dancing with swords = Kairi cutting her leg and Sora's head clear off. Riku'd lose his eyes and return to wearing the blindfold.

Maybe Xemnas should have recruited Kairi instead of Xion in that case. :p

So if Xion is related to Aqua, or, in your dreams, her Nobody, you'd love her? o_O

towerofpowerx

I have a question, more like a general query: having read everything available on the subject (I hope), is the only reason it's assumed Xion has a connection with Kairi/Namine is Xion meeting up with Namine and Namine saying she'd been wanting to meet her? And second, when Riku and Xion fought, Riku said Xion may be a Nobody, which doesn't sound very convincing and opens up the possibility that she might not be a Nobody as well, or so I believe. I'm trying to sort the facts out to see if my theory has any weight.

Mikazuki

I have a question, more like a general query: having read everything available on the subject (I hope), is the only reason it's assumed Xion has a connection with Kairi/Namine is Xion meeting up with Namine and Namine saying she'd been wanting to meet her? And second, when Riku and Xion fought, Riku said Xion may be a Nobody, which doesn't sound very convincing and opens up the possibility that she might not be a Nobody as well, or so I believe. I'm trying to sort the facts out to see if my theory has any weight.

She has to be a Nobody or else she wouldn't be in the Organization. Nobodies can sense if someone is a Nobody.

Riku's statement is confusing, but it doesn't mean that she could not be a Nobody. It's just there to make you believe such.

Xion also looks like Kairi, has that connection with Namine you mentioned and shares the same voice actor as Kairi. People have confirmed that she sounds like her as well.

A

Audo

I can't see that happening. You don't think alot of people would not like to see a non-Nobody in the Organization?
Just because people wouldn't like it doesn't mean it won't happen... i mean look at Kairi.

Mikazuki

But she's a main character, not someone who's joining a bad-a$$ Organization that can destroy the world...s.

I just doubt it'll happen. =/

A

Audo

She's a "key character", but even Nomura said the game isn't for her.

Awards
R-K, what the hell did you do?

To make this less spammish, here's an opinion.
Kairi is only connected to XIV because they met before and now they're connected in their hearts.
That makes her connection to Kairi less important.

towerofpowerx

That's exactly my point. Xemnas didn't let Xion into the Org., not really. She had a cloak and everything, but apparently Xemnas kept her on a short leash, so to speak. No column to sit on, no obvious missions, nothing. You'd think that if he found another Keyblade weilder like Roxas he'd use her as much as possible, but that's not the case. Also, if she can use the Keyblade, that means her true self could use one as well. There are only two girls we know of that could do that: Aqua and Kairi, but Kairi was not a true Keyblade weilder, so that kinda shifts toward Aqua. Now, there are only two other people who look like her in terms of skin color: Xehanort's Heartless and Diz's disguise. Diz's disguise was just that, a diguise, and shouldn't be taken too seriously. So that leaves Xehanort's Heartless. If Xion was a Nobody, she would've at least retained the same skin color as her true self, as evidenced by Nobodies in general. What I'm saying is, what if Xion is a Heartless? One just like Xehanort's Heartless, willingly joining the darkness and keeping her body and whatnot? We know that Kairi has no corresponding Heartless, so that leaves one person: Aqua. It explains why Aqua's armor is in the Room of Sleep, while Aqua herself is gone. It also explains her change in skin color, since there is no other person in KH with that skin tone. And lastly, it explains why Xemnas didn't use her very much. Maybe he didn't want the others knowing who she really was, or that he let a Heartless join the Org., or he might have not even trusted her completely, being Heartless and therefore having different motives than him and the other Org. members, thus the "short leash".

A

Audo

What do you mean what did I do?
My post was the one on-topic! >:[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back