• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About Xehanort So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

It's supposed to be Xehanort's Heartless' darkness.
Though Nomura refers to it just as him having a part Xehanort's Heartless in him.
Either way, when Ansem's machine is exploded, whatever is left of Xehanort's Heartless (be it his darkness or otherwise) is rid of completely. Meaning his Heartless was killed before his Nobody, and as such, he will be back - complete.

Exactly... It's almost like an anti-PoH thing, where his heart is fully dark... =/
It's more like he is simply a floating heart, which would explain why XH was able to actually go inside his body...
What's also worth mentioning, is that when Xehanort sends Riku's heart into the dark realm, Riku is an existence of only a heart too - yet he never turned into a Heartless. =/

TL; DR
Meh, I'll just be a smart-arse and assume I already know all of it. I just watched the first video because I've always enjoyed watching it. I SHOULD get around to it someday.
Reading some of your posts, somehow I doubt that/

LiD

It's supposed to be Xehanort's Heartless' darkness.
Though Nomura refers to it just as him having a part Xehanort's Heartless in him.
Either way, when Ansem's machine is exploded, whatever is left of Xehanort's Heartless (be it his darkness or otherwise) is rid of completely. Meaning his Heartless was killed before his Nobody, and as such, he will be back - complete.

I said the same thing, In non R-K terms

except Xhenort returning

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
What's also worth mentioning, is that when Xehanort sends Riku's heart into the dark realm, Riku is an existence of only a heart too - yet he never turned into a Heartless. =/

I suppose it is just because Riku never actually lost his heart to darkness...

Ren

adios motherfucker
o_O do its basically the same answer

XH was defeated...
But a peice of him is in Riku..and it sometimes Overwhelms him...
what are you talking about

Riku takes on the form of XH because he used the power of darkness

Okay, you completely missed what I was asking. I was asking if XH alive, which I found he was--a piece of him was left in Riku. I wasn't asking if KH2 Riku was XH because it's obvious he's not (and you still said "Its not the actual heartless, It's Riku in the form of XH...geesh "). I'm not daft.

Then, I went on to ask if XH was technically "defeated" because I wasn't sure if the part of him left in Riku was actually destroyed by Ansem's machine explosion, which R-K confirmed.

Anyway, it was pointless speculation because Xehanort himself is more than likely coming back in KH3. I was just trying to understand if the pieces came together.
Understood? ._.;;

I feel so babbly. I must really need to actually sleep soon.

LiD

Okay, you completely missed what I was asking. I was asking if XH alive, which I found he was--a piece of him was left in Riku. I wasn't asking if KH2 Riku was XH because it's obvious he's not (and you still said "Its not the actual heartless, It's Riku in the form of XH...geesh "). I'm not daft.

Then, I went on to ask if XH was technically "defeated" because I wasn't sure if the part of him left in Riku was actually destroyed by Ansem's machine explosion, which R-K confirmed.

Anyway, it was pointless speculation because Xehanort himself is more than likely coming back in KH3. I was just trying to understand if the pieces came together.
Understood? ._.;;

I feel so babbly. I must really need to actually sleep soon.

well next time ask it more clearly, you seemed to ask

3 Different questions,
thats why i said XH was defeated in kh1,
but in KH cOm he found out that a bit of XH was still in Riku, which is correct

Then you said something about Is it XH in Kh2 or is it riku

And i said its Riku but in the form of XH, which is correct

and the other question i forgot..im tired good night =D

Ren

adios motherfucker
well next time ask it more clearly, you seemed to ask

3 Different questions,
thats why i said XH was defeated in kh1,
but in KH cOm he found out that a bit of XH was still in Riku, which is correct

Then you said something about Is it XH in Kh2 or is it riku

And i said its Riku but in the form of XH, which is correct

and the other question i forgot..im tired good night =D

There's a reason why I asked R-K. =/
I understand you not understanding what I was trying to ask, though. I've been incoherent for the past hour or so.

LiD

There's a reason why I asked R-K. =/
I understand you not understanding what I was trying to ask, though. I've been incoherent for the past hour or so.

>< you didn't just ask R-K, or you didn't address it to him
>< yea i know how you feel haven't slept since friday..*grrr*
^.^ next time ill answer your question well,
goodnight

A

Audo

Kristopher
o_O im trying haha, i couldn't yesterday because i was playing Halo 3 ><
then i had to go to work Sunday....so im off to bed
really this time
Bleeeh. I hate when people call me Kristopher (usually).
Halo 3? REALLY? That's a silly reason to stay up so late. D:

A

Audo

You're one to talk... =<
I almost always see you on...
;)
That's true. But i do get my sleep believe it or not.
Escept for today, I only got like three hours of sleep -______________-
I'd be tired if it weren't for the fact I feel so shitty.
Yay for TMI!

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
cool but what eged you on to right all of that and do alll of that stuff just to get that thread done becouse after like 4 paragraphs i would have said stuff this i am done:thumbsup:

Owa

haha i had a feeling the "? thread" was going to be a Xehanort thread
but anywayss

Amazing job R-K
This actually helped out with a couple things i was confused about ^^

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
So this is what the "?" thread was about. Well, that was fairly informative, as I've come to expect from you. If anything, thanks to this thread, I now know what I assume to be your real name...Kristopher. :v

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'm still not too sure Xehanort's Heartless is completely gone from Riku, though that shouldn't affect him using the Darkness either way, imo.
:\ I guess you're right, I just wish they'd have been clearer about it (that, and I have a nasty habit of giving credit to the characters I like, so I like to think it was more Riku reverting back on "his own" and still holding the damned Heartless inside him rather than "oh look the magic trick made it all better" [that, and I'd like to see someone drag Xehanort's Heartless out of him. Could make for the start of KH3 and why they're setting out, beyond Mickey's letter]).

As always, well played, RK, well played :)

Feeble Fate X

Very well done, R-K! It was very well written, and I learned a few things XD
But I have a quick question....
The seven members assigned to experimenting at Castle Oblivion were there before Sora showed up, right? Doing their experiments and whatnot....
So, was their goal the same before Sora showed up? Did they still plan on using him to get hearts and become whole? Or did they not even have a goal at the time? >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back