• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About Unbirths So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Must you bring up a situation where I need to be needlessly picky?
The total reverse of it would be Death by Awakening.

That's not an opposite, that's the complementary. If sleeping means birth than awakening means death. They go hand in hand.
That wasn't only needlessly picky, that was overly picky to the point you killed your own point. :p Language wise you're right; meaning wise you're wrong.

bizness86

Lol, a thought popped in my head while I was watching the latest shitfest that is a Naruto Shippuuden filler. =D

Suppose Unbirths = Premature/Mature Heartless/Nobody

Hypothetically, they're like... say, the raw/crude (as in unrefined) form of a Heartless/Nobody. They were unrefined/wild/pure beings until something happened to them, causing them to either seize to exist, or exist in different forms entirely, hence the Heartless/Nobody(?). Does this make sense?

Bah, I'm having a hard time trying to explain this - it has something to do with chemical bonding, though. =/

If I may, a small concept to support .Oji, because I like supporting .Oji:

In all honesty, I haven't been following the game news. I'm simply going to recall stuff said from other games and speculate.

Remember our ranting friend 'Ansem' (Xehanort's Heartless). He'd go around boasting about how "All things begin in darkness, and thus end in darkness," and how "all Hearts are Born in darkness."

Well, to be "born" someone has to "birth" or conceive you. Perhaps unbirths, are the Hearts that haven't been conceived by the darkness yet...You know, they've been kinda yanked out (ouch), before proper birth...

It could make sense...Master Xehanort taking premature Hearts out of the darkness and making them do his bidding. That satisfies the Heartless/Nobody blueprint condition.

Of course, this is just loose concept and not know-it-all theory...

Ansem (in reference to Riku) said:
Don't bother. Your voice can no longer reach him where he is. His heart belongs again to Darkness."
Hmm..so his heart belonged to Darkness before...? Maybe unbirthy-type darkness......

Ansem said:
Behold the endless abyss! Within lies the heart of all worlds: Kingdom Hearts! Look as hard as you are able; you'll not find even the smallest glimmer of light. From those dark depths are all hearts born... even yours."
More pretense for the origin of Hearts and perhaps Unbirths.

Ansem said:
All worlds begin in darkness, and all so end. The heart is no different. Darkness sprouts within it, grows, consumes it. Such is its nature. In the end, every heart returns to the darkness whence it came. You see, darkness is the heart's true essence.
I can twist this around to get this: Hearts begin in Darkness, they are in darkness before they are born (and essentially, as Unbirths) and then they are born; and Heart, according to XH, will ultimately end up as Heartless. They begin in Darkness and end in Darkness. This would get some insight as to why Heartless were used--they were meant to bring Hearts back to the Darkness...

Ansem said:
Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!
One more quote to emphasize returning to Darkness, as opposed to becoming darkness for the first time...

Bash, agree, or be critical. I enjoyed typing this.

EDIT: there's been no activity...apparently, iKill threads...:(

Last edited:

Master Riku 789

if birth is the begining of life and the soul is what give's life, then would'nt the unbirth's be souls that have been corrupted by darkness?

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
That's a possibility but we don't know for sure.
Nice one ^^

Nintandy

Bronze Member
I like the idea of them being the source of Heartless, and being the original darkness that brought upon the loss of hearts.. thus creating Heartless.

The darkness of man's heart indeed. I've not really been keeping up to date with the theories as of late however ^^'. I look forward to seeing what becomes of them.

-- Andy

C

Colours

I like the idea of them being the source of Heartless, and being the original darkness that brought upon the loss of hearts.. thus creating Heartless.

The darkness of man's heart indeed. I've not really been keeping up to date with the theories as of late however ^^'. I look forward to seeing what becomes of them.

-- Andy

That too. And we have to wait and see. xd

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Well my double post got deleted, but perhaps we're looking too deeply into this. Unbirth. Unbirthday? Could it be?!

The Mad Hatter could have been ritualusing this for years and we never noticed!

Nobody? Fine.

Darkness it is haha.

-- Andy

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Well my double post got deleted, but perhaps we're looking too deeply into this. Unbirth. Unbirthday? Could it be?!

The Mad Hatter could have been ritualusing this for years and we never noticed!

Nobody? Fine.

Darkness it is haha.

-- Andy

The Mad Hatter being behind all of this would be pretty freakin' sweet

dmanfuture

unbirth's are all probably linked with... Sora and Co.! just kidding. i think the unbirths are from organization XIII. from the fanart, i'm not sure if the mad hatter is behind their creation, or their leader.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
It always seemed to me like him and the rabbit (hare? I never got what animal he was orz) were trapped in the picture in the Tea-Party Garden.
But no more off topic plz, you guys :x

I do as well or you're in for a lynching bud >:[

Also jesus, dothac quit it with the multiple posts.

Master Riku 789 said:
if birth is the begining of life and the soul is what give's life, then would'nt the unbirth's be souls that have been corrupted by darkness?

That's actually quite an interesting question. Mind you instead of being corrupted by darkness, how about a hollow vessel with a dead soul, so no emotions or heart (similar to a Nobody)? *eagerly waits for Riku-Keyblade's thoughts on the matter*

Yttrxium said:
Also jesus, dothac quit it with the multiple posts.

Fixed that little issue. :3

SuperLink

Website
www.cubed3.com
I'm sure millions have though of this idea before, but maybe Unbirths is a name to be taken more literally than the others. For example, they're like negatives of Heartless, for every Heartless, there was once an Unbirth, or maybe Unbirths existed as a way of showing things to come.

Not a solid theory but just a thought I've had a few times. I'm sure they're related to Heartless in some way though.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Hmm, the thing is, Nobodies were like the other half of a Heartless. The shell at least.

Undoubtedly they are releated to the Heartless though. They appear to have disappeared for good, and sometime after the Heartless began appearing. Being Kingdom Hearts, connections are inevitable haha.

-- Andy

SuperLink

Website
www.cubed3.com
I'd like to think that Unbirths have more importance than in just BbS as a fill-in for a complete lack of enemies. I get the feeling Unbirths will play an important part in KHIII.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back