• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About Unbirths So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

Is "You're such a freaking boss" supposed to be a good thing? =/.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Lawlz @ the post above me. XD

Boss - Incredibly Awesome; miraculous; great. Example: Dude, did you see that chick? She's fuxin' Boss!

Yeah, it's a good thing. lol ^^

A

Audo

Lawlz @ the post above me. XD

Boss - Incredibly Awesome; miraculous; great. Example: Dude, did you see that chick? She's fuxin' Boss!

Yeah, it's a good thing. lol ^^
Shouldn't it be just "RK, you're freaking boss" then? Instead of "you're such A freaking boss?"
=/

UltimaSomorio

somewhere in minnesota working on Somorio, the dem
hmm, well, in my opinion unbirth can be taken two ways.

1. unbirth, meaning never created, so in order for that to make any sense, I guess unbirths would have to been existing since the beggining of time then, or even before that right, something that was never born, but obviously still exists.

2. It could also mean something that WAS created but was reverted back into something that was before it was even born, but still has life, just as a spirit takes form after death, an unbirth could be the entity that takes form before life, or something like that.

the title "Birth by sleep" makes me want to go with theory number 2.

Also, If I could describe this in any way, maybe it's like a reverse death, when you die you become a spirit, but here it could be when you die, you die backwards.

Confusing I know.

I'm definatly looking forward to this plot.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
An Unbirth probably is that. Now the question is, what are they created from? Unborn hearts?

UltimaSomorio

somewhere in minnesota working on Somorio, the dem
An Unbirth probably is that. Now the question is, what are they created from? Unborn hearts?

who knows really, in a way you know the whole thing kinda makes me think of abortion, you know, the baby gets elimanated before it becomes born.

although I seriously doubt tetsuya nomura would go as far as to bring ABORTION of all things into the world of kingdom hearts :p

on a more serious note though the center of the unbirth symbol looks like a heart that's been fractured into three peices, either symbolizing that it's been fractured, or that it's always been fractured and it's about to become whole.

whatever the unbirth really comes from is anybody's guess at this point.

Master Riku 789

i think they are the hearts of keyblade's and before any one flames this idea allow me to explain it in a theory i'm making. i'll post the theory soon.

A

Audo

It reminds me of people getting swallowed by vaginas. All thanks to Omni v.v

Cissy

Bronze Member
Anyone else wonder about the signifigance of their red eyes? I discussed this on KHU before, but I'm still rather curious for y'alls opinions.

Heartless= Yellow, round Eyes
Nobodies= No eyes/eyes obscured
Unbirths= Red, slanted eyes.

Also similiar too---

Ansem/Xehanort/Xehanort's Heartless= Yellow Eyes
Org XIII= Eyes covered up/not seen

So it could be possible that perhaps the "main villian" of BBS would have red eyes? Maybe the DS?

Just a thought I wanted to...bring up again.

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
maybe unbirths are the pre-stages of heartless
either that, or it's sorta like a reverse process from the heartless

btw yes, i decided to make ur quote yellow :toungesmile:

edit: which u cant really see...

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
So the reversed version of the heartless process is a heart devoured by light? Or do you mean something else?

.Oji

&#36196;&#12356;&#12486;&#12461;&#12473;&#12488;
Lol, a thought popped in my head while I was watching the latest shitfest that is a Naruto Shippuuden filler. =D

Suppose Unbirths = Premature/Mature Heartless/Nobody

Hypothetically, they're like... say, the raw/crude (as in unrefined) form of a Heartless/Nobody. They were unrefined/wild/pure beings until something happened to them, causing them to either seize to exist, or exist in different forms entirely, hence the Heartless/Nobody(?). Does this make sense?

Bah, I'm having a hard time trying to explain this - it has something to do with chemical bonding, though. =/

Person#4033

this might sound kinda crazy, but the small one looks kinda like a neoshadow and the large on looks like one of the fat heartless from KH1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back