• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Everything We Know About KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory

For some of our older members, you may remember when @Audo used to make these massive mega-threads with everything we knew about a game or mysterious character prior to the newest game's release. Larger forums (i.e. ResetERA) make massive Official Topic (OT) threads as places to house information and discussion for their users. I thought it would be beneficial bring that concept back for KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory and collate all of the information we know so far about the game into its own mega-thread. I'm not as eloquent, thorough, or timely as many people who develop these types of threads, but we are in quarantine for an unknown amount of time and when I'm not teleworking/physically at work or at my part-time job, I'm usually laying on the floor of my apartment contemplating the nature of KINGDOM HEARTS with my last remaining brain cell. Might as well do something useful with it. (Also, I promise future threads of this nature won't have my awful, bland humor injected in the introductions)

Feel free to use this thread as a general discussion thread for random things that come to mind but might not feel important enough to make a new thread out of or a place to dump new content if I somehow forget to update the thread.

This thread is a Work In Progress.

General Information
Director: Tetsuya Nomura
Executive Producer: Ichiro Hazama
Official Website: ENG | JPN
Platform(s): PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch
Release Date: JP | November 11, 2020, NA/EU | November 13, 2020

Press Releases
EMBARK ON A MAGICAL JOURNEY OF MUSIC IN KINGDOM HEARTS MELODY OF MEMORY

LOS ANGELES (June 19, 2020) – SQUARE ENIX® and Disney today announced KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory, an all-new rhythm-action game coming in 2020 for the Nintendo Switch™ system, the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and Xbox One family of devices, including Xbox One X. This ultimate celebration of music and adventure marks the KINGDOM HEARTS series’ first appearance on the Nintendo Switch™.

To see KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory and other upcoming KINGDOM HEARTS announcements, watch the ‘KINGDOM HEARTS 2020’ Trailer here.

Featuring over 140 musical tracks and 20 characters from throughout the beloved series, KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory provides fans with an unmissable opportunity to relive their favorite moments like never before. Players will journey through iconic Disney worlds, and join forces with recognizable Disney characters whilst enjoying unforgettable KINGDOM HEARTS series music, alongside timeless tracks from Disney’s cinematic classics. Alongside the engaging single-player content, KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory invites players to enjoy unforgettable melodies together with online* multiplayer for even more of a challenge.

Fans excited for the release of KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory, can also look forward to the KINGDOM HEARTS III original soundtrack, which will feature many of the unforgettable and timeless tracks from the critically-acclaimed KINGDOM HEARTS III and will be available globally in Fall 2020.

Additionally, from June 22 KINGDOM HEARTS fans can explore the mysteries of a teenage Xehanort in KINGDOM HEARTS Dark Road, a brand-new, original story experience for mobile devices. Players can uncover new secrets from this untold part of the KINGDOM HEARTS story, using accessible card-based gameplay mechanics within Disney worlds. To learn more about KINGDOM HEARTS Dark Road visit the @kh_dr_na Twitter page.

KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory will launch for the Nintendo Switch™, PlayStation®4 system and Xbox One family of devices in 2020. This title is rated E10+ by the ESRB. For more information, visit: www.kingdomhearts.com

KINGDOM HEARTS Dark Road will be available on June 22 within the KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ Dark Road app, available on the Amazon Appstore, the App Store® for iPhone® and on Google Play™ for Android® devices. Through the KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ Dark Road app, players can access both KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross] and KINGDOM HEARTS Dark Road games.

Story
WIP
Kairi
WIP
Gameplay
WIP
Worlds
WIP
Technical Information
Graphics
Voice Acting

Cutscenes

Videos
WIP
Official Website - June 17 2020:

Famitsu - June 17 2020:

GameWatch - June 19 2020:

Square Enix - June 19 2020:

Artwork:

Characters:

Twitter Header:

Facebook Banner:

News Archive
June 19th, 2020 - Watch: English Versions of Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory and 2020 Trailer
June 19th, 2020 - Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody English website opens
June 19th, 2020 - Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory Dives Into Finny Fun and More in New Screenshots
June 16th, 2020 - Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody game announced, releasing worldwide 2020
June 15th, 2020 - Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody Logo found in Dark Road website

Interview Archive
TBD

Last edited:

SweetYetSalty

Awards
20 characters? Are they 20 playable characters. Give. Me. My. RAX.

Back