• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About Kingdom Hearts III So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I'm not sure how new (or relevant) this information is, but I've looked through the forums and haven't found anything about it. I was just looking at the Kingdom Hearts website, and Kingdom Hearts 3 has a rating up, which surprised me, because I thought it was still Rating Pending. Now, the specific rating it has apparently received isn't surprising, as it is rated E10+ like all of the other games have been, aside from the first. However, the reasonings it has listed for this rating peaked my interest a little bit. There's the obvious "Fantasy Violence," but the other two are "Mild Blood" and "Use of Alcohol." Could these possibly be hinting at some of the world choices coming to Kingdom Hearts 3?

"Mild Blood" and "Use of Alcohol" appeared in KH2's rating because of Port Royal. I really hope that rating doesn't mean that world will return. The only other world I can imagine to feature blood/alcohol would be Agrabah following the King of Thieves' storyline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back