• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About Kingdom Hearts III So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

appleboy82791

Awards
Unconfirmed and Speculated release date has been determined by myself. I believe Kingdom Hearts 3 is coming out on March 28th 2017, in either Japan or North America.

HAHAHA!!! That was a joke right? I'm sorry, I really don't mean to be rude but this is absolutely ridiculous.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I'm gonna pull a random date out of my ass and say KHIII will release on January 16th 2018.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I'm thinking late 2018, personally. It doesn't look like there's a been a great deal of progress from trailer to trailer.

ghostwarmen

Awards
I'm thinking late 2018, personally. It doesn't look like there's a been a great deal of progress from trailer to trailer.

Eh, I don't know about that. Keep in mind the last trailer we got was over a year ago (come this June it will have been 2 years since the last E3 trailer). And looking at these latest screenshots it really does seem like they've made considerable progress. I'm still predicting March 2018, but we will just have to wait and see.

kaidoku123

Make Twilight Town and Mysterious Tower the Same World, since Mysterious Tower would likely appear as a Sub Section of Twilight Town

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Make Twilight Town and Mysterious Tower the Same World, since Mysterious Tower would likely appear as a Sub Section of Twilight Town

But they're not the same world though. Like, at all. They're completely different. They're not even the same world in Kingdom Hearts II.

Also, Audo doesn't update their list anymore. If I'm correct, Audo's on a KHIII news hiatus at the moment, avoiding all spoilers that are possible to be avoided.

Fayt Bouleouve

I don't have a good theory for the pizza box in the Keyblade Graveyard, but I'm thinking that when the Master of Masters disappeared, he really went to the Sleeping Worlds or quite possibly the Realm of Darkness, while Luxu was his eyes and ears through the Keyblade.  The Master also might still be alive considering time doesn't work in the Dark Realm and the rules are different in the Sleeping Worlds.  He could have planned things so far in advance so all he has to do is wait until some fool (Xehanort) chases the legend of the Keyblade War and/or to recreate the X-blade. He then has to wait till the final battle between Sora and Xehanort, and considering everything follows Xehanort's master plan, claim both the X-blade and Kingdom Hearts in one fell swoop, or whatever else he has planned while wiping the floor with the survivors of that battle.

Last edited:

Muke

whatever
Awards
Are the Jose rumors going to be a part of this thread if they prove to be true?
I mean those rumors were basically development cycle and stuff that was kind of given? 2018 as a release date is nothing groundbreaking and a release year many people have been guessing since like 2014/15. And of course they had internally decided on a release window, Nomura even said so in an interview.

Idk. Nothing about it is really groundbreaking. I guess it will be in the list because, well, that's the thread's purpose, but Jose's tweets still aren't groundbreaking or anything.

audo should answer that tho

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
like, what, if the devs come out and confirm that stuff i should go in and write that some person tweeted about it before hand?

the whole point of the thread was that it would only be official information and not include rumours. so if they "prove to be true" the only thing that would really be included would be what was proven to be true? aka, like, if a 2018 release date is announced, the 2018 release date would be included. but honestly, nothing that guy "leaked" was earth shattering stuff. they are all things anyone could guess, and the only stuff that was more like an actual possible leak (development woe particulars, nomura's state of mind, i guess) are things that are pretty unlikely for anyone to officially come out and say was true.

tl;dr, there are probably a dozen people claiming to leak that World X is in KH3, but if World X comes to be announced the only thing that would be put into the thread is that World X is announced. "Leaks", Guesses, etc. are a dime a dozen and until one comes out with actual proof (say, leaked screenshots, design docs, etc that later get verified) chances are they won't be included in the thread.

not that any of this really matters as i havent updated the thread in months lmao

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
by the way guys which members of the khinsider staff going to the events like e3 and d23 i know master spockanort is but who else?

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
tl;dr, there are probably a dozen people claiming to leak that World X is in KH3, but if World X comes to be announced the only thing that would be put into the thread is that World X is announced. "Leaks", Guesses, etc. are a dime a dozen and until one comes out with actual proof (say, leaked screenshots, design docs, etc that later get verified) chances are they won't be included in the thread.

not that any of this really matters as i havent updated the thread in months lmao
Reading this I thought, given the X sigil spamming throughout the series and Xehanort's X shenanigans, wouldn't be hilarious if we get a "World X" in KHIII?

Rii

Awards
I'm not sure how new (or relevant) this information is, but I've looked through the forums and haven't found anything about it. I was just looking at the Kingdom Hearts website, and Kingdom Hearts 3 has a rating up, which surprised me, because I thought it was still Rating Pending. Now, the specific rating it has apparently received isn't surprising, as it is rated E10+ like all of the other games have been, aside from the first. However, the reasonings it has listed for this rating peaked my interest a little bit. There's the obvious "Fantasy Violence," but the other two are "Mild Blood" and "Use of Alcohol." Could these possibly be hinting at some of the world choices coming to Kingdom Hearts 3?

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm not sure how new (or relevant) this information is, but I've looked through the forums and haven't found anything about it. I was just looking at the Kingdom Hearts website, and Kingdom Hearts 3 has a rating up, which surprised me, because I thought it was still Rating Pending. Now, the specific rating it has apparently received isn't surprising, as it is rated E10+ like all of the other games have been, aside from the first. However, the reasonings it has listed for this rating peaked my interest a little bit. There's the obvious "Fantasy Violence," but the other two are "Mild Blood" and "Use of Alcohol." Could these possibly be hinting at some of the world choices coming to Kingdom Hearts 3?

Does ESRB play the full game before setting these ratings, or do the companies disclose to them what might cause a rating shift?

Rii

Awards
Does ESRB play the full game before setting these ratings, or do the companies disclose to them what might cause a rating shift?

From what I understand, the gaming companies fill out a form and send it to ESRB outlining any questionable content in the game, including content that has been removed from the game but still has data accessible in-game, and then also sends some type of video file allowing ESRB to view these questionable moments and determine the overall rating of the game based on them.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
hmm. that may just be a placeholder because that's also 1.5+2.5's exact rating + description too.

EDIT: ya, i think it's definitely a place holder. the page for KHUx also has it.

LostLogia4

I would vouch for this release date as well. Worst case it could end up being delayed to 2019 for a final touch-up like FFXV before this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back