• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About Kingdom Hearts III So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I'm debating whether or not to add information about 0.2 in here. I mean, I don't have any intention of adding in KHx stuff, so it would be giving 0.2 special treatment. But it does feel more closely linked to KH3 what with it being basically a demo for it. What does everything think? Should I add a section or two about it in?
just a short summary of it without going into great detail. i do admit its more closely linked but give yourself a break dude, this whole thread is a monument to your dedication regardless.

Ulicies

Wow, what a wonderful thread! It's extremely thorough like others have said, and helped refresh my memory on everything so far.

I know it hasn't been officially confirmed by Square Enix, but if you look at 1:12 in the E3 2015 trailer, Disney's Tangled movie is virtually confirmed as a world. It appears that the lush forest and huge cliffs featured in the trailer all take place in the Tangled world.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I know it hasn't been officially confirmed by Square Enix, but if you look at 1:12 in the E3 2015 trailer, Disney's Tangled movie is virtually confirmed as a world. It appears that the lush forest and huge cliffs featured in the trailer all take place in the Tangled world.
Tangled was officially confirmed by Roy Conli (Tangled's producer) himself at E3.
[video=youtube;mzwPRUNKV04]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzwPRUNKV04[/video]

Songbird

Grrrr
I guess I don't mind Tangled being in it. I like the design of the world we've seen so far. The grassy area is bright and looks fun to fight in. There's also the tavern we could go to and the darker and more dangerous parts of the forest, not to mention the canyon aqueducts and the city itself. Could be a REALLY fun world.

Ulicies

And if they include Tangled, then you can assume they'll include Frozen as well by sheer popularity. Hopefully we'll get some vast snow mountains to explore.

Tangled was officially confirmed by Roy Conli (Tangled's producer) himself at E3.
[video=youtube;mzwPRUNKV04]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzwPRUNKV04[/video]

Ah, my bad.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
And if they include Tangled, then you can assume they'll include Frozen as well by sheer popularity. Hopefully we'll get some vast snow mountains to explore.

Ah, my bad.

If? Where you been dude? Did you know about Big Hero 6?

Ulicies

If? Where you been dude? Did you know about Big Hero 6?

I've been MIA for a while. Oops, I meant, because Tangled has been confirmed. I was just phrasing with an if/then structure.

Ventus_

Awards
This information is fantastic. I'm looking forward to playing.
My parents pre-ordered me a copy last December intending it as a Christmas gift having mistaken the release date. So I'm all set!

Apparently I'll need to get a hold of Dream Drop Distance beforehand if this storyline is going to continue from that installment.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Apparently I'll need to get a hold of Dream Drop Distance beforehand if this storyline is going to continue from that installment.
Well you're in luck, DDD is being remastered for the collection Kingdom Hearts II.8 for the PS4 which will be out this year~

Ventus_

Awards
Well you're in luck, DDD is being remastered for the collection Kingdom Hearts II.8 for the PS4 which will be out this year~

No, unfortunately, I am not.
I don't have a PS4, I have a PS3 (I'll be playing KHIII on my stepfather's xbox).

Ulicies

This is what gets me. I got an XOne early on because of my group of IRL friends (gotta play together, right?), and now that life has gotten busier, I just don't have the extra money for a PS4. I was already bummed that the 1.5-2.5 remakes were releasing on PS3 (I never ended up getting one, again, stuck with Xbox for the last two generations because of my friends).

dgruwez

So, I've been outta the game for a while (so to speak). Not much news on KHIII? Not even a release date?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
So, I've been outta the game for a while (so to speak). Not much news on KHIII? Not even a release date?

read the OP lol, it has all official Kingdom Hearts III info.

Xanivas

Unconfirmed and Speculated release date has been determined by myself. I believe Kingdom Hearts 3 is coming out on March 28th 2017, in either Japan or North America.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
i still going for decmeber 2017, there no evidence saying it wont or saying it will be on that date, if not that then march 2018

Awards
I kinda want KH3 to be released on July 13th 2017. Reasons why being 1: 7th month, 13th day. 7 and 13. 2: I want KH3 to be the 15th anniversary game and not another "game that missed the anniversary" or something. 3: I'm kinda getting December fatigue with games.

My reasons are pretty stupid I know. *sigh* Its hard trying to think of a release date for this game. It would've been easier if we ACTUALLY KNEW how far it was in development other than trying to piece it together with things like "Nomura announced it early", engine switch shenanigans, and trying to use game footage that's probably older than it looks to figure it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back