• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About Kingdom Hearts III So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
I kind of had the opposite reaction, lol. Putting this thread together just reminded me of how little I was excited about KH3. I think it's because the thing that I'm really interested in has always been the story and there just hasn't been much revealed about that yet. And it's hard not to have your eyes glaze over after the 29040934th interview where Nomura talks about the BOLD and FLASHY action of Keyblade Transformations lol.
I guess I'm just easily excited just to know that they're really working on it and making some sort of progress. It's really on the way~

And at this super early point where we know practically nothing, I can still be hopeful for Kairi before my hopes are crushed by later plot revelations.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Yeah, they are really hush hush on Kairi. In all the interviews her name is mentioned like once, and it's just about how he can't talk about her yet, lol.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Excellent work, Audo! You put a LOT of effort into compiling this into a something that's easy to navigate.
Thank you. I did, lol.

Does anyone have any suggestions of things to add or anything like that? I just want to make sure this is as useful as it can be.

ITeM21

222 NE, 3rd Ave., Apt. No.2, Camas, WA, 98607
You know how to keep track bro, someone like you should go into the news business.

I actually tried to contact Tetsuya Nomura through Twitter, but neither CrazyNomura or TetsuyoNumero1 has responded, especially to my questions, which were in a way the same...

"Question, will there be a moment in KH3 where someone ridicules both light AND darkness and introduces a realistic threat?"

&

"Question, will there be a character in Kingdom Hearts III who realistically stomps on the mythos of light and darkness?"

The Kingdom Hearts bit about Light and Darkness was getting kinda lame, so I brought up questions about the possibility of the 'magic' getting stomped down, and I suppose in a way, making both Xehanort and every other believer of Light and Darkness look retarded/dumb. Sadly, I doubt that moment and/or character will ever come/appear.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Both of those accounts are parody accounts.

Nomura does not have a Twitter. He uses the official ones when he is forced to or bored xD

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Updated the master post with a little bit of a new info as well as getting ready for D23 this weekend. Hopefully there will be an even more substantial update then :3

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Updated with the D23 info, even if it isn't that big, lol. Maybe this announcement will lead to some new interviews in the coming weeks though with more information :3

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Hope you guys make another Kingdom Hearts Timeline video. The first one really helped a lot. Hopefully, the next one should be very well in depth.

I have a question, is kingdom hearts 3 the end of Sora's story or it's only the end of Master Xehanort? I ask this because i don't want Sora to be replaced :'(

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
I have a question, is kingdom hearts 3 the end of Sora's story or it's only the end of Master Xehanort? I ask this because i don't want Sora to be replaced :'(
end of the xehanort saga not sora story the series will always sora story

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
As a suggestion, maybe you would want to put the fact that "Certain world announcements for more recent Disney properties are being announced by the producer of the Disney worlds original movie e.g: Roy Conli!"

Aside that, what a fantastic post. This should be sent to Disney!

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
I'm debating whether or not to add information about 0.2 in here. I mean, I don't have any intention of adding in KHx stuff, so it would be giving 0.2 special treatment. But it does feel more closely linked to KH3 what with it being basically a demo for it. What does everything think? Should I add a section or two about it in?

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
I've heard it said that the content of 0.2 was going to be part of KH3 before they went with this plan. I'd say go ahead.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
I updated the main post with what little information we have so far coming out of D23. I originally planned on waiting until the actual trailer released before I did this, but, I just can't wait any longer. So, I'm going on hiatus until KH3 releases. I want to go into the game as spoiler free as possible and I think now is the time to do it. I'm leaving the thread in the very capable hands of Master Spockanort who has expressed interest in keeping it going after I've gone. I might come back early -- I'm undecided -- but if I do, I'm still going to be staying out of the KH sections and will likely just spend my time in the Creative Corner until KH3 releases.

It has been really nice being back on these forums and discussing the series with all of you.
I look forward to seeing you all again someday.

-Audo

(p.s. if you like my stuff be sure to check out my kh3-spoiler-free kh tumblrs avale-reves and transulate)

liljdawg531

This is amazing!!!! I've been trying to get an idea of what's going to happen for so long. Can't wait for this release!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back