• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About KINGDOM HEARTS χ[chi]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DefiantHeart

Awards
Re: Everything We Know About KINGDOM HEARTS ?[chi]

I hope they make an english version soon. Btw, why does the Japanese yahoo not accept my english email? Only email I have and they apparently don't share the same id of the same company? Lol...

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I hope they make an english version soon. Btw, why does the Japanese yahoo not accept my english email? Only email I have and they apparently don't share the same id of the same company? Lol...

You have to use a non-Yahoo email. If you have a YouTube account, you should have a gmail account as well. Just use a gmail account.

Chrsora

Because Square Enix didn't even bother touching the game with their own developers, outsourcing it to another company.

Not if the development costs outweigh the projected profit. Square Enix has already seen a decline in net sales these last few years, this past year being the worst of them. KH games have also seen a decline in sales, KH3D being good but missing their target by quite a bit.

And they will continue to. This game's main purpose was to be a cute social game for people to pass the time with and not have any importance on the plot or even cost money for fans to play. SE doesn't want to release another KH handheld/non-numbered title. They want to release a cute game people can just sit down at their computer in the interim of their busy lives and play. For free. That was also cheap for them to make.

I believe you missed the point of my comment. I am not judging the game and it's purpose whatsoever. (1ST) I am expressing a thought, saying what IF Square Enix took advantage of that strong concept that this game has. (Kindom Hearts X (chi)). Meaning that, whether they made it for fan or not, or entrusted it to another company,this game has a great material.

2nd. If you havent noticed, the whole world is under the so called ''Financial Crisis''. Square enix is obiviously drag in it as well. Some get hit by it more, some others less. You can't blame this problem on an expensive game, neither on the producer himself. That's how the world goes around my dear.

3rd. I know the prurpose of the game very well, and like i said on my previous comment i am excited to play it as well.
Moreover, Square Enix never said that they wont release another KH handheld/non-numbered title. Noone knows what they will decide later on, not even themselves. Like Tetsuya Nomura said in an interview, he doesnt know himself how the game's whole storyline will be, he finds that along the way. Meaning that you never know whether they will release it on a platform or not.
Instead of spreading fake information just to stand up for your opinion, dont post at all.

As for the ''Cute'' game you are referring to, read the first statement of my comment again, please.

Last edited:

MinerKing

xJa5B2C.png

Could anyone help me better understand this screen? I assume we are gathering Lux to help our respective clans take down the boss. What does clicking the "x4 Attack" button accomplish? I've done it once or twice, only to be pummeled by the Darkside.
Am I supposed to gather others together before I decide to attack? Does my attack help at all?

Huge thanks to those helping translate for us newbs. <3

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

It's a Battle Raid page. Your sub-group goes in to take down the Darkside before another Faction does (it's Faction against Faction)

clicking x4 Attack means your attack does 4 times more damage than usual. It doesn't matter if you die, as long as you help your team take down the Darkside first.

Xion14XIV

How do you change your character to a girl?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

gWw4KEA.png

When making a character, I believe the option is above the character model. Can't change gender once you've made the character.

SoundMatch

Raid Boss Menu:
l3m4.png

You will see this every time a raid boss spawns.

1. Its a communication channel in which you update your status that others can see in day break town.

2. Your team's current Lux collected (I believe it is for the day as it resets after every 25 hours).

3. Opposing team Lux.

4. Current BP amount (BP allows you to fight Darkside allowing you to increase your damage depending on how much BP you spend).

5. Refill teammate BP (This lets you refill BP of other people in your Union's Division).

6. This lets you refill your BP with Items.

7. Fight Darkside X4 Damage. (As you can see this lets you fight Darkside with your damage multiplied by 4 for no cost. You can do this once every time he spawns so make sure you take advantage of it!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ndp9.png

1. How much damage you did

2. How much Lux you gained from fighting that unbeatable boss

3. How much Health he has left

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rrf3.png

1. Union Info
7hhe.png

I believe this is about how many members are in each union.

2. Lux Ranking
p8pk.png

This will most likely be the Lux Ranking for the entire game which will be updated next week as this week is the first for an open beta.

3. Reward List
9x6h.png
At the end of the week you will be awarded several things based on the amount of Lux you have.

4. BP Attack
Depending on the amount of BP counters you have you can deal damage based on how much you choose to spend.
1 BP will do -> 1x Damage
2 BP will do -> 2.5x Damage
3 BP will do -> 4x Damage (The amount you get to do once for free when it respawns).

5. Log
Here you can see who did what amount of damage you Darkside. If I knew Japanese I would tell everyone to wait and attack together. Because you do bonus damage.

Weekly

mees.png

Well it says Weekly according to my crappy Katakana. Under my name (SoundMatch) you can see if I collect 2004 more Lux I get 3 MoGuRi, which is probably those stupid useless Moogle Cards.

Hoped it helped you MinerKing. I wonder if we can change Divisions.

Last edited:

Argenteus

I don't know... The AP system sounds stinkingly familiar to facebook games. I hope I'm wrong on this, but I think this is going to be as bad as facebook games, worse than WoW.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I don't know... The AP system sounds stinkingly familiar to facebook games.-@

What do FB games and KHx have in common? They are all social games.
I hope I'm wrong on this, but I think this is going to be as bad as facebook games, worse than WoW.
You do realize that the game is currently in open beta and you can just play to see for yourself?

DMoCTTA

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
anyword on new worlds, cuz i thought they were coming out 8/1

None of my sources had anything on new worlds. It seems more plausible that the Organization XIII cards may exist in 2-4 weeks than a new world (that we all want) sadly =/

Retro

Awards
Do we know if those two "Coming Soon" worlds are the last 2 worlds that will be added?

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
With Beast's Castle and Enchanted Dominion being added in the (near?) future and Castle of Dreams probably coming shortly after that, it's speculated that there could be another world after that to represent the 7th princess. This could turn out to be an expanded Daybreak Town itself of course as the last princess might not be Kairi this time around (as her grandma tells her this very story).
SE Bridge itself didn't officially announce anything yet though.

Last edited:

State

Awards
Y'know, this thread brings back memories of when coded, 358/2 Days and Birth by Sleep were still in development, but we received monthly news of them (trailers, screens, interviews) and the staff would make a thread like this; "What we know of BbS/coded/Days". The introductory post is well written, kudos. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back