• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About Coded | KH Mobile So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Radon

mofo
There probably will be an emulation of it, but a downloadable version of it would be a great idea.

Grey

I would love for a PSP re-release. Not an iPhone/iTouch reincarnation, though.

Personally, I believe that the main enemy of the game will be a new enemy in KH3 (even if the new enemy isn't a new enemy at all, but Roxas or someone), so I would be fairly upset if it wasn't released on a smarter console than a cell phone.

Grey

The phones in Japan are smart enough. It's the phones outside of Japan that are the problem.

Nomura wants to send all of these games overseas, but he didn't think about ^that. Cell Phones aren't a smart console to put games on, is what I meant. In Japan, it may be, but in general, it's not the greatest port to put it on.

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
I would love for a PSP re-release. Not an iPhone/iTouch reincarnation, though.

Personally, I believe that the main enemy of the game will be a new enemy in KH3 (even if the new enemy isn't a new enemy at all, but Roxas or someone), so I would be fairly upset if it wasn't released on a smarter console than a cell phone.
Have you not heard? Assassin's Creed for the iPhone/Touch is the same as the DS version, but better (and a 1/3 of the price). The iPhone is definitely not as bad as you may think it is.
And them apps are sellin like hotcakes.

Radon

mofo
They just got the billionth app sold. I think that the App store would be a smart way to bring it overseas. But my minds open to other ways of bringing it overseas.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
Coded

Ok I know about the "We must return to free them from there torment" and that stuff about mickey telling them the truth and once you beat the game there is the phrase "there torment has bean lessened" But i'm so confused about when it takes place, is it after kh1, while sora is sleeping (since Sora and the worlds look like they are data based), or whenever, i just dont get it

Radon

mofo
Read the first page. It's pretty staight forward right. Takes place after KH2 but relives a data KH1 like how CoM relived KH1.

H

holyja

kingdom hearts coded-two journals

Id like to discuss about this KH game tilted coded.

I saw the trailer, but I didnt completely understand what was the last sentence in the "other" journal.

"We must return to free their torment."

This was in the beginning of the trailer, but in the end it has been chanced to "their torment has been lessened."

What could this mean.

Any ideas?

Radon

mofo
Thats what the whole game is about. No one knows what any of it means.

Obsidian

I was just thinking, if this is going to be released in episodes, how long do you think we'll have to wait for the conclusion of the game? They're releasing batches of episodes at a time right? I feel like Coded's story is going to be really drawn out...

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
When the days hype is gone, will S-E focus it attention on BBS or Coded like they did with Days? I hope coded gets a lot of attention:D

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
So, I've searched the net a few times, but I can't seem to find any information/footage of the newly released episode from June 3rd at all. :/

Has really nothing about it surfaced, yet?

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
I've searched a lot too, on others forums, youtube, internet etc, and it's really empty of information. All what I found are the little screenshot on the official site about the 1st Chapter, and odds they've been released before are high I guess.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
I'm not sure if this has been discussed before, I'm sure it has, because it's old but I haven't found anything in this thread about it.

Here are a few game play videos from Coded. Sure they aren't the best in quality, but they are something. This guy has a few vids. I'll just post the first.

YouTube - Gameplay Kingdom Hearts coded #1

Radon

mofo
Yeah there was threads about this in the spoilers section. I don't really consider them spoilers as nothing really happens. The gameplay really bores me :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back