• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About Coded | KH Mobile So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SoraxKairi1979

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! I'm a huge Kingdom Hearts Fan, and I just got a cell phone like, 2 years ago, so I'm really excited now! If someone could find out an exact date when this will come out in the U.S., or just the month or year, that would be a big help. Anyway, someone please comment on my page to tell me how to get the signature and avatars, which would help, I'm new here... XDD
anyway thank you for this info!:)

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! I'm a huge Kingdom Hearts Fan, and I just got a cell phone like, 2 years ago, so I'm really excited now! If someone could find out an exact date when this will come out in the U.S., or just the month or year, that would be a big help. Anyway, someone please comment on my page to tell me how to get the signature and avatars, which would help, I'm new here... XDD
anyway thank you for this info!:)

Jap: Spring 2009
US: TBA
EUR: TBA

Read the FAQ at the top of the page to get you up to speed.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Not really. What with Nomura explicitly stating his wish for it to come over seas.

Secret_Riddle

Ok so I'm a little bit confused... Have the first episodes of coded been released in Japan in any capacity? Technically if thats true..then once 358/2 comes out, Birth by sleep will be the last title..making its release imminent.

Grey

I thought I knew before, but after reading this, I'm confused...

Are scenes showing what the real Sora, Riku, and Kairi are doing on Destiny Islands (post-KH2) going to be featured in Coded? I thought they were, but I read in another part of this site that they aren't...

Radon

mofo
it will probably be featured at the end when mickey finds out whats causing the chaos in the journal and decides to send a letter to DI.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
So what are the chances of this being brought over to the US and on the iPhone?

Same chances as it coming to Aus. Slim. Maybe you will get it, I'm not sure. Theres still YT videos of it in Jap though when it comes out.

*SQUEEEEEEEE* CODED CODED CODED CODED!!!

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
This game is kind of ironic in that aspect since it's the one whose platform is the most problematic, but the one Nomura specifically expressed a desire in getting overseas.
Many are looking forward to a PSP port once they finished releasing all the chapters or something of that sort, based on SE's past record.

Radon

mofo
This game is kind of ironic in that aspect since it's the one whose platform is the most problematic, but the one Nomura specifically expressed a desire in getting overseas.
Many are looking forward to a PSP port once they finished releasing all the chapters or something of that sort, based on SE's past record.

^^This. I mean seriously, the game thats the only real sequel to KH2 is on a mobile phone which probably wont ever be released outside of Japan. :36:

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Actually, with the iPhone and various iPod incarnations, as well as a lot more phones slowly imitating their technology, they might be able to release it for that sort of device just yet.
Which sucks since it means I'll have to get one (unless it's for the iPod touch which my brother has :36:), but meh.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
It better come out on ds or psp or at least computer on an emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back