• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About Coded | KH Mobile So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Well, Coded was supposed to be released in Japan this winter, so if it ever got into NA, probably around April

C

Colours

I wonder why they change it to the PSP.
-Maybe it was the phone Idea.

Auron

Missing an eye
Oh, it is?

I hate bit by bit games.

You get done vwith one bit, wait a month.....beat the next bit, wait a month.....

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
Oh, it is?

I hate bit by bit games.

You get done vwith one bit, wait a month.....beat the next bit, wait a month.....

Lolz same here. although I don`t think it will be a month.

Hopefully they will put it on the PSP.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
I second this thought, cause alot of people probably couldent afford a DoCoMo

ShiKage

Hey, umm stupid question but my friend told me that Coded was being moved to the PSP, is that true or no?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It'll be ideal once it's released in whole. Seeing however how it's most likely tying together both BBS and Days, releasing it as a single game would be all but pointless. In that aspect (and assuming it really is true) I agree with the platform choice - only the Mobile allows for games to be released in pieces so that much like a puzzle tying together with Days and BBS, Coded needs to be released in parts.
Doesn't mean I disagree to it being re-released on another platform eventually :D

angelbabe74006

I don't think my phone will be able to play Coded, but I don't know that much about phones and adding stuff onto them. Can LG UX260 have games on them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back