• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About Coded | KH Mobile So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Yeah doesnt look that fun to me either. The only reason Nomura thought of it was because he was drunk at the time

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
The only thing I am worried about with Coded are actual bugs in the gameplay.
Be kinda funny if you didn't realize it and the game crashed right between the end boss :laugh:

I'm also a bit curious as to how the whole debugging thing works; I do know of the basics but is there more?

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Debug Mode just SOUNDS stupid

Uh.. well.. you have this journal of data and a data sora and data can have bugs, so what do you do to rid them you debug or rid them. I've never actually had much experience with computer programming, but de-bugging is related to data, so it fits.

And I don't post here much cuz I'm not very interested in Coded

I won't necessarily say "fail" (though you do deserve it), but it's your loss. This is supposed to coming to America btw.. Anyways, the story is already looking intresting and I'm pretty sure that this won't just be another rehash of KH1, let alone it's plotline. It doesn't mean that I'm looking forward to it just as much as Days and BBS, but I'm still intrested in it.

Auron

Missing an eye
I never said I wasn't interested at all, just not that much, cuz it's coming out on phone and my phone sucks for everything....

and why can't it just be de-bug instead of De-bug MODE

The Mode part makes it stupid, not De-bug

Auron

Missing an eye
That's right Angel, tear people down over stuff nobody said....

I said nothing against debugging, just said De-bug Mode sounded stupid cuz of the word Mode

Auron

Missing an eye
Hmph

By the way, who else has noticed there's a shortage of posts on this thread......

Maybe it's cuz *gasp* not many people are interested....

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Because it's on the phone.
However, it's a game written by Watanabe (the genius behind CoM) and that was compared to CoM in importance.
People'll have to run into it sooner or later if they care about the series' plot at all.

Auron

Missing an eye
No they don't, not if they keep it on the phone, cuz not everyone can get KH Mobile....

Or a new phone......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back