• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About Coded | KH Mobile So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
100 what?

I think he meant 100 posts for the Coded thread. I guess he said that because he thought that "it's about time people payed more attention to the Coded thread." Anyways, I can't wait to see what gets revealed next. Do you think that there's any chance that in the next event in November, (Japan Festa or whatever it's called.. I think I heard that Square's attending it on the main page..) Square will reveal some new info on Coded?

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
A little better. You can call him Xehanort, ill call him Xemnas, it floats my boat

Yay for post 900! Only 100 till premium!

Superschlock

Awards
ooh, scary, ill call him tomwwdkttioatpitbwplsol (the organization member who we dont know the true identity of at this point in time but will probably learn sooner or later)

Superschlock

Awards
premium is when you hit 1000 posts and your user name turns red, and you can change your username, have a bigger avatar, close your own threads, and get rep wen you hit 1000 automatically!

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
premium is when you hit 1000 posts and your user name turns red, and you can change your username, have a bigger avatar, close your own threads, and get rep wen you hit 1000 automatically!

Envisions a bunch of noobs/ newbs seeing this and then start spamming. Ehh.. I'd rather not care so much about it, though closing your own threads sounds awesome, though I rarely make my own threads to begin with.

Anyways, to be on topic, I prefer to stick with OBM. That other one's a mouthful. I just hope that we get some info about this game, come Japan Festa. It would be so awesome if we did, though I doubt they would reveal OBM's identidy. (ugh..) Ehh.. keeping his identidy secret sounds better to me. I wonder where are the theory threads about OBM's identidy. I'd much rather have a few of those popping up than 1000 another "Xion = Aqua/ Kairi" or "Terra + MX = Xehanort" threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back