• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unversed So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
what? so the two star thingies are different. ugh. x__x

sorry for askin but what is this star fragment?

Coeurl

Demon Dance
haha. well i thought that you knew. 'cause you sounded like you were reasonably informed. and yeah, i was talking about that.

captain

Bronze Member
I think they just recycled voices to recycle voices and not have to scout+hire a new VA. *shrugs* Like I said, VA's are really not the end-all to everything. Just because they sound the same doesn't mean they are the same. :\

You're right.. And Ven looking just like Roxas probably desn't mean anything either. They just "recycled" the exact same character design..

really? hmm, kinda right but where and when was this confirmed.?

It wasn't. Just my speculation.

I don't think that was a charm. I think it was some new thing we don't know about called a star fragment.

Star fragment=summoning gem/charm..
I don't think Hook was stealing it; he just picked it up in the trailer..
But I think these are the things that help you summon or D-Link with characters

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
You're right.. And Ven looking just like Roxas probably desn't mean anything either. They just "recycled" the exact same character design..

Not entirely. It was intended rather then Nomura being lazy. However, there will be key differences (BESIDES physical appearance) between Roxas and Ven to show you that they're different characters, not one in the same.

captain

Bronze Member
Not entirely. It was intended rather then Nomura being lazy. However, there will be key differences (BESIDES physical appearance) between Roxas and Ven to show you that they're different characters, not one in the same.

XD that was meant to be sarcasm, showing how Igshar's logic didn't make sence..

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Arrgh. Mysteries, mysteries, and more MYSTERIES! That's all BBS is seeming to bring. But I still can't wait to play it. xD

And what makes it worse is that apparently from one of the newer interviews that BbS will create even more mysteries. :/

TrinityxLimit

They may be different, but they are darn close to each other. I mean, if Even had a feeling him and Ven would have a connection in the future, and if Xigbar told Roxas he isn't half the hero the others were (Terra & Aqua), they are VERY close.

But I'm not going to get a theory discussion started, that's just my two cents.

kingofgame981

Awards
I'm wondering if all the character in this time are all know about the Keyhole ? Like VAT, Master, Maleficent, ...

cloudzack117

And what makes it worse is that apparently from one of the newer interviews that BbS will create even more mysteries. :/

Tetsuya said that it will answer many mysteries too. You have to look at it in a bigger perspective. I am sure you have played 358 days/2. There were many connections to bbs in it as stated by Tetsuya. He also said that coded has a ton of hidden references to bbs. All three titles link to a new kh game in the near future that will probably involve sora and the rest of those guys. One of the main themes of BBS is FATE. Tetsuya stated that after completing BBS then you will understand that there was a reason that KH1, KH CoM, and KH 2 happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back