• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unversed So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

king_Nick

Hello, Dark Soldier.

Seriously, though, he was likely just chillin' out maxin' relaxin' and all shootin' some B-Ball (doing scientific research and experiments) outside of the school (Radiant Garden's Castle) when a big mean guy (Xehanort) who was up to no good started making trouble in his neighborhood (Radiant Garden). He got in one little fight and his mom (Kairi's Grandma) got scared and send him to live with his auntie (Namine) and uncle (Riku) in a town called Bel Air (Twilight Town).

Lol, I don't know why that came out so perfectly.
you sir have just won the world. You are now king of all you see

ashleerox1

READ THIS!

So I was on the Myspace app "quizzer" taking kh quizzes :)

and I found this "All kingdom hearts fans open this now" quiz thingy
and inside was THIS

IDK if its true or not but hey it could be!

"Okay so the other day I walk into a gamestop. And I go up and talk to an employee. I start talking about the next Kingdom Hearts game 358/2 Days. And he says "I am the Kingdom Hearts Messiah." I say "Well I am the Kingdom Hearts Master!" and then we have a challenge. He answers all of my questions right and I answer all his right. But then he says "I worked with square enix on Kingdom Hearts Ultimania." and I said "REALLY!?" O.O
and he said "yes. so ask me anything you wanna know."

So now I am here to give you the super top secret information that everyone is dying to know! :D

...OKAY!

~So the deal is that Birth By Sleep actually takes place approximately a few years before the original Kingdom Hearts. Not ten years like everyone thought. Here's my favorite part- As you know the two parts of someone are the heartless and the nobody. But now I'm here to tell you that there are three parts to a human. There's the heart, the body, and the soul. You may have heard names thrown out for new enemies such as "somebodies, or unbirths" Moveing on...Sora, Riku, and Kairi are all reincarnations of the three chasers- Ven(Ventus), Terra, and Aqua(Xion). Now I know everyone thought that Sora and Terra were connected...but that's apparently wrong. And let me tell you why. Sora is a reincarnation of Ven, because Ven, Sora, and Roxas are all connected. Riku is actually a reincarnation of Terra, because Terra is the leader of the group and Riku was supposed to be the original keyblade master! Kairi is a reincarnation of Aqua(Xion). Now into the buisiness with Kairi, Namine, and Aqua. Namine is set apart from Kairi and Aqua and therefore that's the reason why she possesses her special "witch" power to go into peoples hearts. :)

Isnt that amazing? I hope you all enjoyed this! :D BYE! :)))"

MHaven

READ THIS!

and inside was THIS

"Okay so the other day I walk into a gamestop. And I go up and talk to an employee. I start talking about the next Kingdom Hearts game 358/2 Days. And he says "I am the Kingdom Hearts Messiah." I say "Well I am the Kingdom Hearts Master!" and then we have a challenge. He answers all of my questions right and I answer all his right. But then he says "I worked with square enix on Kingdom Hearts Ultimania." and I said "REALLY!?" O.O

So now I am here to give you the super top secret information that everyone is dying to know! :D

...OKAY!

~So the deal is that Birth By Sleep actually takes place approximately a few years before the original Kingdom Hearts. Not ten years like everyone thought. Here's my favorite part- As you know the two parts of someone are the heartless and the nobody. But now I'm here to tell you that there are three parts to a human. There's the heart, the body, and the soul. You may have heard names thrown out for new enemies such as "somebodies, or unbirths" Moveing on...Sora, Riku, and Kairi are all reincarnations of the three chasers- Ven(Ventus), Terra, and Aqua(Xion). Now I know everyone thought that Sora and Terra were connected...but that's apparently wrong. And let me tell you why. Sora is a reincarnation of Ven, because Ven, Sora, and Roxas are all connected. Riku is actually a reincarnation of Terra, because Terra is the leader of the group and Riku was supposed to be the original keyblade master! Kairi is a reincarnation of Aqua(Xion). Now into the buisiness with Kairi, Namine, and Aqua. Namine is set apart from Kairi and Aqua and therefore that's the reason why she possesses her special "witch" power to go into peoples hearts. :)

Cool but only one thing remains, umm... How is anyone reincarnated IF Riku, Sora, and Kairi were already alive and had souls a few years before the original KH? And honestly Riku didn't really get his Keyblade wielding properties until he took to darkness and Ansem gave him power(one of them which was of course the keyblade). IDK it just seems like there are too many loopholes in this, i mean its cool that it sounds almost legit but i woulnd't really say 100 % is. Thanks for the info anyways, and I still think that they do have something to do with each other but just not really reincarnated.

~Avant~

Most baseless theory I've heard to date, no substancial evidence to back up the claim at all. Its bullshit and utter non-sense

ashleerox1

yeah I know, I TOTALLY got bashed for posting this in a thread,
and before I could defend myself it was closed,
what I was gonna say was "I know I said it might NOT be true
but you its just cool to know something new incase someone thought it was interesting"

who know some of it might be true but it is most defiantly not 100%

i know they aren't reincarnated but we defiantly know there's a connection between them.

Radon

mofo
READ THIS!

and inside was THIS

...OKAY!

I award you douche bag of the year.

Allister Rose

French Lover
that post must've takin a pretty long time to finish!
I think the Unversed MAY have something to do with the soul

i tihnk that's out of the question, but who knows.

unverse are born out of negative emotions, negative emotisn fall int he heart. nobodies dont feel emotions and they consist of soul and body.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Well tonight the vjump magazine scan releases in Japan so we should get some new scans soon.

ashleerox1

Its called "COPY and PASTE"
I didn't write it
So I'm not "the douche bag of the year,"
you are, for not paying attention.

kingofgame981

Awards
Can someone tell me about the new system ? It's looks like when we moving in Dissidia Final Fantasy, but I don't think so...

And Vanitas has the similar voice with Ventus, that's weird...

ashleerox1

No I didn't actually I was neutral about it,
it was just an idea someone put out there.
And all you guys do is be assholes, I know everyone likes to hear theories(obviously not)
I just thought I would post but no NOBODY can be friendly about ANYTHING
Seriously Grow the fuck up and get some manners!

captain

Bronze Member
Havn't seen this post anywhere, so.. Did anyone know Apprentice Vanitis(sp?) has the same Japanese voice actor as Sora??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back