• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unversed So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kasamake

Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far

Over all most of this thread for now I know some good news will be on sometime, but most is just a bunch of pointless talking. (no offense, of course) have there been any new trailers or just that 2009 thing, by the way last time I checked this game still doesn't have a release date over here.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards

Pointless talk? It's called a discussion, and for the most part the pointless banter in here just consists of people parading that it's a good source of information.

With that aside, nothing new has been shown and we are well aware of the fact there's no release date. TGS might do some good though.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

∞;4315624 said:
No, because she didn't come from a royal family and she didn't marry into one. That and she just plain isn't one.

Yeah, she's considered a part of the Disney Princess canon, actually.
Kind of like a PoH, you don't have to be an actual princess to do that. Just be a strong woman.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past

Lol. I was being sarcastic. The only nonsense in KH is Kairi with that grotesque Keyblade :/

Well, the keyblade was pretty, but she shouldn't have had it in the first place.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

Yeah, she's considered a part of the Disney Princess canon, actually.
Kind of like a PoH, you don't have to be an actual princess to do that. Just be a strong woman.

Eh, outside of KH, I don't pay any attention to Disney.

kasamake

If we're talking about princesses of heart OMG they told you all of them inn kh1 only 7 no more, that was only important in the 1st doesn't matter at all now.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

If we're talking about princesses of heart OMG they told you all of them inn kh1 only 7 no more, that was only important in the 1st doesn't matter at all now.

No, we're not. We played the game, we know who they PoH are.
And they are going to be at least semi-important in BBS, as well.

Alex999

lol yea man what are u talking about?

cinderella, snow white, sleeping beauty, they're all in BBS and they all have something to do with the plot.

Radon

mofo

yeahNo.

But there is a theory among fans that Alice wasn't born yet and such but go look that up yourself if you want. And the PoHs are going to be a central theme in the game and theres nothing you cen do about it. Maybe there is something important about the PoH's that we don't even know about yet. Don't get all uptight about stuff you clearly werent aware of.

kasamake

No I know that it's important in BBS but I'm talking those people on the other pages saying is mulan princess of heart. So yeah I meant to point this out to them.

kasamake

Sorry forgot how to quote for a sec. haven't been on here this much for awhile, even then this is my first forum I've been on. But either way, like I pointed out a few pages back, the character they need to bring in is vincent valentine, that would be amazing, and also make it able to fight him, that and fight Cid (with his big rod thing lol)

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member

I hate vincent, don't want him in. And he probably wil I hate vincent, don't want him in. And he probably will not be. l not be.

kasamake

OH NO YOU DIDN'T LOL. XD dude play dirge of cerberus you'll think he's awsome if you haven't seen it see the movie advent children. What you have to admit is that he'll be a hard boss.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0

Sorry forgot how to quote for a sec. haven't been on here this much for awhile, even then this is my first forum I've been on. But either way, like I pointed out a few pages back, the character they need to bring in is vincent valentine, that would be amazing, and also make it able to fight him, that and fight Cid (with his big rod thing lol)

No. Sephiroth is the only boss from FF that is a good idea.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+

Or they could bring in some of the old final bosses. Not sure if Kuja would work though lol. Maybe his dragon.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0

No, you should be able to fight Vincent, Angeal, and even Genises. That would be epic.

OMG WHY DONT WE MAKE THE FINAL BOSS FITE A MOOGLE . BETTER YET, WHY DONT WE REPLACE SORA WITH YUNA THAT WOULD BE THE KWLEST THING EVA!.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+

OMG WHY DONT WE MAKE THE FINAL BOSS FITE A MOOGLE . BETTER YET, WHY DONT WE REPLACE SORA WITH YUNA THAT WOULD BE THE KWLEST THING EVA!.
^that's not nice.:31:

If KH is going to stay true to it's heritage I think some more exciting bosses would be nice. Not as requirements but just as bonuses for die-hards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back