• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unversed So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far

I really /dont/ know how small it is, I just know that so far most(none?) of the NDS games did NOT have voice acting.

They come in 32, 64 and 128 megabyte varieties. Even if the game doesn't take up that much space, the file will be one of those sized.

D

DeathTomoko

any possibility they will remake 358/2 days for PS3 along with BBS? they have the same controls so two games could fit in one disc of a ps3 right?

they could call it the BBS+358/2 days remake or something....idk...you guys are ok with text talking right?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

any possibility they will remake 358/2 days for PS3 along with BBS? they have the same controls so two games could fit in one disc of a ps3 right?

they could call it the BBS+358/2 days remake or something....idk...you guys are ok with text talking right?

Lolno. That's not happening. Especially with a Nintendo game going onto a Sony console. Not to mention it'd just be a port, they'd only remake it in a few years if it was immensely popular back in the day.

D

DeathTomoko

Lolno. That's not happening. Especially with a Nintendo game going onto a Sony console. Not to mention it'd just be a port, they'd only remake it in a few years if it was immensely popular back in the day.

yea, yeah. your right. though they did remake a nintendo game to sony with chain of memories. but who knows, who knows.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards

For BBS no, because it'll be good enough on the PSP.
Especially with a Nintendo game going onto a Sony console.
They did with CoM though.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

Shiiitt.

How'd I manage to miss that...

A

Audo

2009 for Japan is the tentative release.

And you guys, Coded, BBS and Days are all being made by different teams, with Days being developed by h.a.n.d inc. Once Days is finished, the people from h.a.n.d aren't going to work on a game that has nothing to do with them.

B

Blade5468

2009 for Japan is the tentative release.

And you guys, Coded, BBS and Days are all being made by different teams, with Days being developed by h.a.n.d inc. Once Days is finished, the people from h.a.n.d aren't going to work on a game that has nothing to do with them.

Thankyou, thats what I was trying to say except people didn't see (ignored) what I said.

Anyway, what are the odds of them not finishing it by 2009? I remember it being 2009 summer at one point, and I highly doubt it'll be done by then.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706

they might get finished in summer of 09 so they can have it for a winter japanese release

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

they might get finished in summer of 09 so they can have it for a winter japanese release

If they finish it in summer, it will come out in summer. Why would they wait till winter to release it if it was finished in summer? I want BBS for a winter NA release.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards

If they finish it in summer, it will come out in summer. Why would they wait till winter to release it if it was finished in summer? I want BBS for a winter NA release.

Because they have to prep for the release too. Burn it on the UMD's etc. When it comes to games, they tend to make sure they have enough, contrary to the consoles and handhelds. That can take a while you know. Besides, "finishing in the summer" doens't necesarrily mean in juli or august, it could very well be the end of summer, in september.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Days is being released at the end of May. It only makes sense they'll be advertising it and promoting it as much as they can, while BBS is still in development. Inaccurate information being given aside (since the game can still change), it has a lot less value to get a hype built over it right now.
Rest assured that when the time'll come, we'll be getting our fair share of BBS spoilers I mean info.

~Sora?Kairi~

I'm ridiculously excited, except, I'm getting tired of my phatty. I gotta go pick up a slim this summer.

Grey

I'm ridiculously excited, except, I'm getting tired of my phatty. I gotta go pick up a slim this summer.

Wrong topic ;)

Also, I'm excited for BbS just as much as I am Coded, but I'll be able to actually PLAY Birth by Sleep.

Unless it's farther along in production than I imagine, I'll take a shot in the dark and say that BbS will be finished by the Fall of this year.

Zeagal

Lick It Good

I'm seeing a 2010 release for BBS, just how I feel

Grey

I'm seeing a 2010 release for BBS, just how I feel

I wouldn't be surprised if it was released early spring next year, in japan, either. If it was finished in the Fall, it may get a winter 09 release, unless it takes much longer to produce the game copies than I imagine. In that case, spring 2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back