• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unversed So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gameplay

Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far

I think I'll do Terra, then Ven, then Aqua.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Still though I think I will play as Terra first, cause I want to know who the hell becomes Xehanort. Then Aqua, because her gameplay is very cool. Then Ven last so I can be surprised about the whole Ven, Roxas, Sora connection. Besides I have to save the best boss battle for last, beating up a giant cat. :D

Charlie K

Back in Business

Just thought of a downside to if BBS has Atlantica(besides only singing) Aqua, on the surface!That would kinda be disapointing, only because all the other times KH had Atlantica they were in the water.

Papou

Just thought of a downside to if BBS has Atlantica(besides only singing) Aqua, on the surface!That would kinda be disapointing, only because all the other times KH had Atlantica they were in the water.

What do you mean exactly? You mean that if BBS were to have Atlantica, it would be disappointing if the characters could only move about on the surface?

I'm hoping that Atlantica is in BBS. It's a good world to have so that gameplay isn't too repetitive and Triton hints in KH that he has seen keyblade wielders before, or at least knows about them. Maybe TAV will cause some trouble?

BlackChaos

I'm gonna play Ven's first cuz Roxas is my favorite character so it will feel like playing as Roxas but not. I for one hated Atlantica in Kh1 It was annoying, as for kh2 i just let my niece so i didn't really care.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

Maybe you don't have a choice as to whom you start out as? Maybe you start as Terra, then Terra runs in to Ven, and his story is made playable, then Aqua comes along, and her story too becomes available. Ever thought of that?

Radon

mofo

I believe that VAT would all know each other well before the game starts seeing as they all share a master. but thats just my personal thoughts.

Papou

It would be nice if the story covered their origins. Until a couple of days ago, I hadn't even thought how the game might start out.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706

I think maybe we got all the wrold i mean we got like 7 and remember they arent gonna put a lot because its a PSP game so they dont want it to be too long

Faris

Perfect Harmony

Maybe you don't have a choice as to whom you start out as? Maybe you start as Terra, then Terra runs in to Ven, and his story is made playable, then Aqua comes along, and her story too becomes available. Ever thought of that?

perhaps you dont have a choice.

yo

Charlie K

Back in Business

Nomaru said you can pick who ever you want to start, and I think they're going to make it so you can switch stories at anytime...I'll find the interview.

All I could find were :

---Is the playing order decided yet?
Nomura: I believe it would be better if we gave the players a freedom of choice. However this is still being talked about, but I believe it would be better to choose whoever you want out of the three.
---In Kingdom Hearts Re:CoM, there were two scenarios, one for Sora and one for Riku. Will this be similar?
Yasue: The individual scenarios won't be played in order, after completing one character's story, more unsolved puzzles will become available for the others.
――-As for the play order of each character, can the player decide?
Nomura: I assume that it's being developed right now. Therefore depending on the order chosen by the player, if they have not played as Terra yet, and they choose Aqua and start visiting worlds with her, they'll understand the actions of Terra early. (Smiles) That might not be what was expected or hoped for, but I think it will be a little interesting.

Last edited:

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL

So on the last part, the order you choose to complete 'story mode' with each character decides in what order you get what information, if I understand it right?

Papou

So it's not going to be totally linear?

And thanks for digging up the interview, Charlie K!

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

New Discussion:

Do you think Xehanort ranks in the top 5 for Square's most evil villians?

I certainly do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back