• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unversed So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far

i notice Ven and Roxas's shirts are similar but are different because one half of Ven's shirt is black

Papou

I like the look of TAV's clothes. Not quite as zippered and buckled (not that I don't like our present day KH characters' clothes what with their many zippers and giant shoes). They're more fluid... flowing? Anyway, they look cool. And I like the little bit of armor Ven has. Their full body armor is pretty awesome as well. The character design definitely reflects the "serious" mood BBS is supposed to have.

Papou

In Sora's defense, at least for KH1, let it be said he was designed to look like Mickey from the old movies, so it's not really his fault.

Really? I didn't know that. I've always thought his outfit was pretty cute, but a lot of people think it looks like a clown suit xD

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA

but then agian sora's kh2 suit resembles mickey's BBS suit. and since tetsuya nomura planned BBS during kh2. it wouldnt be entirely his fault for wearing a rediculous outfit in kh2 either. so i really dont see why people hated his kh2 outfit more than his kh1.

kh1 looked like he was in his red pajamas and a little black jacket. i think its just the tiny black jackey that kills sora's outfit.

sigh...if only he had a bigger one

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

Really? I didn't know that. I've always thought his outfit was pretty cute, but a lot of people think it looks like a clown suit xD

The main character in the KH series was going to be Mickey after all, until S-E stepped in a bit more.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA

The main character in the KH series was going to be Mickey after all, until S-E stepped in a bit more.

well it wouldnt be the same if mickey was the main character....i just cant take him so seriously when he talks

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

I'm pretty sure that's the reason Square Enix stepped in. Or they just wanted to have more of a role than just their FF cameos.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA

I'm pretty sure that's the reason Square Enix stepped in. Or they just wanted to have more of a role than just their FF cameos.

i was hoping they would make it seem just a bit gothic or visual kei looking. it brings that ironic feel to it.

i know people will think i'm weird for saying it

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706

but then agian sora's kh2 suit resembles mickey's BBS suit. and since tetsuya nomura planned BBS during kh2. it wouldnt be entirely his fault for wearing a rediculous outfit in kh2 either. so i really dont see why people hated his kh2 outfit more than his kh1.

kh1 looked like he was in his red pajamas and a little black jacket. i think its just the tiny black jackey that kills sora's outfit.

sigh...if only he had a bigger one

most people i here liked his KH2 outfit more then his KH1 and im one of them his KH1 outfit was wierd thos poofy red pants were rediculous

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA

most people i here liked his KH2 outfit more then his KH1 and im one of them his KH1 outfit was wierd thos poofy red pants were rediculous

it was actually a pajama since it was attached to his shirt

Key of Valor

The Professor

His 'red pajama thing' was sleeve-less...
It kind of looked like some kind of swimming suit...

But anyway, I thought Sora's KH2 outfit was a mistake.
Terra and Aqua's clothes are okay but I thought Ven's
could have been better.

Faris

Perfect Harmony

they all kind of suck i think. but i suppose they fit the 'kid' feel of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back