• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unversed So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far

Pft, Youtube is just as bad as Wikipedia, or even WORSE.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards

Pft, Youtube is just as bad as Wikipedia, or even WORSE.

Actually, if you use Wikipedia just right, information for the most part is very accurate and up to date. Other wiki's on the other hand are a whole other ordeal in itself.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice

Actually, if you use Wikipedia just right, information for the most part is very accurate and up to date. Other wiki's on the other hand are a whole other ordeal in itself.

now, kh wiki, there's a cesspit of negative intelligence.

BlackChaos

Yeah, youtube is not a reliable source

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

Some wiki's aren't that bad. The KH wiki sucks my balls, but the Pokemon and FF one are okay for the most part.

kasamake

Well I think that we won't know anything until it comes out in Japan if I know some of you people based on other fans you'll get the japan version and get it. Or japanese people will put up the walkthrough.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706

i dont see why u would BBS from Japan its not like Dissidia where most people didnt care about the story but in BBS most people are gonna want to pay attention to story and u cant understand it if its in Japanese should most people would wait for the English version

Papou

How likely is it that we'll have a theme song again? I want Utada to make some music for this, but lately her stuff has been pretty crappy.

Iridium

Awards

Meh, we'll get one for sure, might be something new miht be something old who knows. But S-E doesn't necessarily have to go with one of her songs again.

Papou

If they do ask her to write a song for the game, she'll probably revisit her Ultra Blue style, which is better suited for KH than her new music.

Anyway... what exactly is bad about KH wiki? I've only ever visited it a couple of times but I didn't find anything except the online RPG advertisements to be especially bad.

Guernsey

Awards

Well, I don't play those games and I wonder who makes them anyway? But I wonder if Utada isn't going to create the song, who will? Her style of music fits KH pretty well and I don't really honestly see anyone else do it despite what I had seen on YouTube, Utada seems to best candidate for the job if SE cannot find anyone else.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

I agree Utada is the best one for the job. Her music gives KH a certain feel. Like at the begining of KH2 when I heard sanctuary, I thought to myself "Yes, another kingdom hearts game, full of magic, fun, excitment, and mystery."

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA

i'm going to try to remake the unbirth symbol. does anyone else notice the differnce between the one we have and the one on gameplays?

Iridium

Awards

Is Sora and Roxas in this game?? o_O

Also to follow up on things, you seem to be confused. That's Ven, though Roxas does share similar physical features with him they are not one in the same.

does anyone else notice the differnce between the one we have and the one on gameplays?

There is a notable difference but it's not all to important, it's more so for aesthetic purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back