• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unversed So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far

No way ff7 kicks that stupid games ass dude, this game looks boring with like almost no story, yeah woo-hoo there are new characters but that means nothing besides no matter what you guys say

Are you fucking kidding me?

The story is new and it will tell of the past that leads up to the story we have now and more. On that note you can't really criticize any aspect of the story line or characters since it has yet to be released; at the very least say it "means nothing".

kingdom hearts is not famous inn america maybe a little but not enough to make famous

Many would disagree with that.

But either way like I've said most americans like gun games and from what seen they make fun of japanese people and their stuff which ticks me off japan is awsome.

And you have proof of this? Yes, there are a large amount of gamers that like Run and Gun titles, that much is true. But that doesn't account to everyone in America, there are tons out there that like RPG's, JRPG'S, MMO's etc. so they for damn sure can't be left out of the loop.

Macabre

Gold Member

I think this could be one of Square's best games and if so it has a high chance of being in the top 20 best games of all time.
Maybe it could be in the top 20.
Or maybe it could be one of the worst games by SE.

No way ff7 kicks that stupid games ass dude, this game looks boring with like almost no story, yeah woo-hoo there are new characters but that means nothing besides no matter what you guys say kingdom hearts is not famous inn america maybe a little but not enough to make famous (sorry for run on sentence ^^). But either way like I've said most americans like gun games and from what seen they make fun of japanese people and their stuff which ticks me off japan is awsome.

facepalm.jpg

kasamake

I was only saying.....wait a minute no in a way it's not what leads up it looks like a whole new off in it's little world storyline. As long as that bad guy is in each kh game it will never get improved except for combat. Besides it is always the same "I shall take over kingdom hearts darkness darkness light beats dark blah blah blah blah." I mean don't get me wrong I like the games and some parts of the story but the story is clearly getting old if they have to bring back an enemy (I know what your gonna say it takes place in the past) but that's just it, it's very sad that they can't come up with a future new part. The story doesn't have almost any depth to it, they can't even come up with new character designs. Do we need the past thing were you guys having problems understanding stuff in the other 2.

Iridium

Awards

I was only saying.....wait a minute no in a way it's not what leads up it looks like a whole new off in it's little world storyline.

A new story line, that inevitably leads up to the events after BBS =\

As long as that bad guy is in each kh game it will never get improved except for combat. Besides it is always the same "I shall take over kingdom hearts darkness darkness light beats dark blah blah blah blah." I mean don't get me wrong I like the games and some parts of the story but the story is clearly getting old if they have to bring back an enemy (I know what your gonna say it takes place in the past)

The reason for bringing back Xehanort in several incarnations is to tell the tale of his story, as well as Sora's; they aren't just implementing this to make a quick buck (though that's one of their reasons obviously). And if you actually read up on it more, Xehanorts Heartless and his nobody Xemnas both had separate plans from one another, it's not simply taking over KH in the same manner.

but that's just it, it's very sad that they can't come up with a future new part.

What?

The story doesn't have almost any depth to it, they can't even come up with new character designs. Do we need the past thing were you guys having problems understanding stuff in the other 2.

Yes, yes it does in fact, you just don't see the depth. If you remove several factors you would see that the story to KH is very deep, in fact it's so deep that even after the series is completed certain questions will remain unanswered, leading the player to speculate based on knowledge from past games; it will live on.

And BBS is needed to fill up the gaps as to:

- How Roxas can duel wield

-Why him and Ven look similar

-The past behind Ven and his identity as a whole

-How Riku was "chosen"

-How duel wielding in general is possible

-The mystery of Xehanort

-The mystery behind keyblades

I know I'm missing a few things but that pretty much covers it. If you think of it that way you might as well say Coded and Day's is irrelevant and unneeded too, right? No, they are needed to cover plot holes left behind from other games.

kasamake

.......I got nothing lol. That is I guess true.............aaaaannyway, I want to go back to hollow bastion.

Iridium

Awards

That's inevitable as well, considering that's where the Xehanort we know today (in his whole form) ends up and is found by AtW.

kasamake

That kh2 trailer a long time ago was mean it made it look like you would be able to go to the castle.

Guernsey

Awards

Hopefully, some questions will be answered and even more will come.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

You can be sure on the "more will come" part, they do need to keep us begging for more for at least the parts of Coded that will reference BBS, not to mention a possible KH3.

Iridium

Awards

That kh2 trailer a long time ago was mean it made it look like you would be able to go to the castle.

Well that was only a beta, so, if anything that would have probably been used for a cutscene or just the trailer promo. Since it was early in development they used old HB until they later had the HB we recognize in KH2. On top of that the HB from KH1 was already explored, so no use of trekking through the castle yet again.

BlackChaos

my friend wont belive me when i tellk him birth by sleep isn't out so can somebody tell him its not out yet

Iridium

Awards

Your friend's an idiot :v

kasamake

Yup sure is unless it's out in Japan.

Guernsey

Awards

Japa, always get the cool stuff but not to say that Europe, Austrailia and other countries don't get cool stuff too.

kasamake

I'm not really sure actually, how long do you guys think BBS will be.

BlackChaos

Yeah he is an idiot, he said that his cousin told him that and she also said that kh3 is coming out around next year because she herd it on youtube... i really doubt that it will

Iridium

Awards

Jesus, the "he said/she said" scenario is always false, and it's youtube. Every source of information from there is fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back