• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unversed So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far

Well you can assume that Riku, being older, was a tad more mature and thought rationally unlike the more spontaneous Sora. It's pretty apparent, look at Riku's character for instance. He was consumed by darkness, had a hard time figuring himself out, almost lost his life (several times), found the right path to the light but was obscured by darkness, tried to get his best friend back to his whole self, finally won against the darkness. Basically a small summary of his bout with Xehanort and the darkness.

I know having the same villain can get somewhat tiring, but Xehanort is important to the plot and since that plot spans over more then one game he's going to appear more then once, but not always in the same way (IE His heartless and Nobody Xemnas, both a part of the whole that is Xehanort). And if the predictions were correct and he's whole in KH3 then if he were to be defeated in battle once more he would be dead; thus ending his rein of terror on the worlds.

kasamake

I heard they weren't even working on KH3 yet, that's just it they make you figure all that with you mind but they should show it, just adding they need a better story so the games can be longer.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards

Why should they be longer? I would quickly tire of Kingdom Hearts if it lasted anywhere as long as Final Fantasy.
Three main titles should be sufficient.

Iridium

Awards

It's only speculated to be in production; no official word as of yet. But there are clues that he might be whole, and considering that when a heartless and the nobody of the original being is destroyed they then again become one whole being. And are you saying it would lengthen the story in terms of game play length or length of the story as a whole? IE the spanning of games?

kasamake

Story, they need a more detailed story, have you peoples ever played a tales game it not, you need too HERE'S A NAME FOR ONE ON PS2 TALES OF THE ABYSS.

Iridium

Awards

The story is actually quite intricate if you looked at it properly. And if there were some things left open it would allow others to make fan fics, stories and RP's, without that most of this forum wouldn't be active. KHI wouldn't be KHI at all. Nomura had planned that even after the series ends, years after the fact people would still speculate and create their own creations based on what he had left for us to ponder on.

kasamake

That's true, I'm just saying it would attract different fans (anime fans lol) it would just be cool overall. Oh I don't know if this is a stupid question or not maybe I just missed something, but why is BBS called BBS.

Iridium

Awards

That will be revealed once we get our hands on it.

Charlie K

Back in Business

Just wondering but when is the next big event, like Tokyo Game Show?

kasamake

No idea watch X-play they'll probably mention it sometime, if you have direct tv then it's on channel 310, if comes on every weekday at 8:00p.m. They may mention BBS on the next Tokyo Game Thing. BBS has pretty cool characters Terra has an attitude and looking resemblance (spelled wrong I think lol) to Zack from ff7cc.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

How many times has that point been raised?

A

Azrael

Well you can assume that Riku, being older, was a tad more mature and thought rationally unlike the more spontaneous Sora. It's pretty apparent, look at Riku's character for instance. He was consumed by darkness, had a hard time figuring himself out, almost lost his life (several times), found the right path to the light but was obscured by darkness, tried to get his best friend back to his whole self, finally won against the darkness. Basically a small summary of his bout with Xehanort and the darkness.

I know having the same villain can get somewhat tiring, but Xehanort is important to the plot and since that plot spans over more then one game he's going to appear more then once, but not always in the same way (IE His heartless and Nobody Xemnas, both a part of the whole that is Xehanort). And if the predictions were correct and he's whole in KH3 then if he were to be defeated in battle once more he would be dead; thus ending his rein of terror on the worlds.

As much as I do hope to believe in Xehanort being dead in the end of a KHIII, it can still be open ended.

Xehanort that we may know can be dead but doesn't mean the name itself will die on, if there can be so many Xehanorts through the KH canon, perhaps it's something passed down or something.

I say it could be Sora or Riku, but I'll prefer to keep quiet

Charlie K

Back in Business

I was just watching some BBS videos, and by far my favourite move I've seen, that isn't an attack would have to be Vens dash-roll move. It looks awsome.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Electronics Entertainment Expo 2009(E3)

Ya know I never understood why they have they have a gaming event in summer(E3) one gaming event in fall(TGS) and one event in winter(Jump Festa) but they have no event in spring.

Honestly they need to have a gaming event in spring because from January to summer, it is just one big Video game drought and I hate it.

Have an event in april or may.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice

Electronics Entertainment Expo 2009(E3)

i doubt BBS for NA will be showed off at E3 09. an english trailer maybe.

or they could pull total FF13 bullshit and just sub it.

kasamake

That's true, though now I think that BBS will come to US no matter what sense 358/2 days is I saw on gamesto.com so yeah, though even if they don't show it on tv doesn't mean they might not have a demo at the place itself, either it was the other way around but I think the one in the summer will be more public, or I may be thinking of something else, the combat for BBS doesn't look very good to me.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

That's true, though now I think that BBS will come to US no matter what sense 358/2 days is I saw on gamesto.com so yeah, though even if they don't show it on tv doesn't mean they might not have a demo at the place itself, either it was the other way around but I think the one in the summer will be more public, or I may be thinking of something else, the combat for BBS doesn't look very good to me.

BBS is coming so stop saying it wont, there is no reason to not bring it here.

Secondly, you hate BBS's fighting system because it's extremely advanced and fast paced, because of it's better than KH2 awesomness and because it's extremely customizable. It has a battle system that is far better than anyother PS2 or PSP battle system. How can you hate that?

Macabre

Gold Member

BBS is coming so stop saying it wont, there is no reason to not bring it here.

Secondly, you hate BBS's fighting system because it's extremely advanced and fast paced, because of it's better than KH2 awesomness and because it's extremely customizable. It has a battle system that is far better than anyother PS2 or PSP battle system. How can you hate that?

Advanced and unique, yes.

But I wouldn't say it'll be better than any other battle system seen on a PS2 or PSP game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back