• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unversed So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

clykdd

In the Shire (in case you dont know thats a refere
Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far

Well, I'd say This was very informative. I think that somehow maybe, I mean I heard there were some time shifts (if I'm correct), Terra, Ven, and Aqua are related to Sora, Mickey, and Riku. I've heard that Terra, Ven, and Aqua have keyblades that are Sora's Mickey's and Riku's. So either they died or they were the ones who chose them to be the keyblade weilders. But hmm that leaves some unanswered questions.

kasamake

Not true, it is true I'm not denying that kh is pretty popular for lots of people but over the whole country all I hear about is gun and stupid sport games, but there is never a big OMG deal when a kh games comes out, GTA4 that sold a huge wad of copies the first few days it was out, kh I see so many copies still in the store when it comes out, look I already said that kh is probably popular enough here to possibly get BBS, oh and if it's so popular why haven't final mix come out, because the company knows it won't sell very good, well either way I wonder how long BBS can be since it's on the psp, like ff7 cc it can't be to long with those good graphics, will there be a music real looking thing at the beginning like the others just wondering if anyone knows.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

I've heard that Terra, Ven, and Aqua have keyblades that are Sora's Mickey's and Riku's.

You heard wrong, most likely.

Also, why is there even a debate about whether KH is popular enough to get BBS? It is, end of story, all of the KH game have sold in the millions. Provided nothing goes wrong, yes, it will be released here.

clykdd

In the Shire (in case you dont know thats a refere

Oh, yeah must of heard wrong. Unless I could actually get a good look at the keyblades they were wielding in the movie. I haven't heard much about what your saying about KH's fanbase in America. But they better release BBS or.. well they'll lose my interest in any of the new FF games.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Not true, it is true I'm not denying that kh is pretty popular for lots of people but over the whole country all I hear about is gun and stupid sport games, but there is never a big OMG deal when a kh games comes out, GTA4 that sold a huge wad of copies the first few days it was out, kh I see so many copies still in the store when it comes out, look I already said that kh is probably popular enough here to possibly get BBS, oh and if it's so popular why haven't final mix come out, because the company knows it won't sell very good, well either way I wonder how long BBS can be since it's on the psp, like ff7 cc it can't be to long with those good graphics, will there be a music real looking thing at the beginning like the others just wondering if anyone knows.

You don't understand, it's not that the majority of people in the US don't like KH. It's just that the people over seeing the videogame industry in this country don't like Japanese games so they prevent it from being a big deal. But though it may not be noticed, the majority does like FF and KH.

As for your question, BBS will most likely have an opening like KH1 and 2 did. With a new song from Utada Hikaru.

kasamake

Cool Utada Hikaru is a pretty good singer, yeah I get that it's kinda what I meant americans are so wrapped up in their games that they don't even bother with japanese games cause they think it will be stupid thus making it not popular, BBS has an interesting battle system.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice

it took dissidia 8 months to make it to US.

I sooooo want to hear someone say we'll have BBS by holiday 09.

kasamake

That would be cool, but these people aren't even fully sure it will ever come out, so they can't tell you, either way it would be cool if it did, I would have to buy a psp though T-T, BBS has really good graphics for psp just like ff7cc. Good thing, is there any new trailer of BBS if so please put one up.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards

Next time find it yourself; youtube is so easy to browse.

kasamake

Oh I saw this one, it's just a few pages back they made sound like there was another new one, I have this with english subs on my favorites so yeah. But thanks though, this thread is held still for awhile till more info comes out huh? lol

Iridium

Awards

It's the official thread, so this will go no where until further notice.

kasamake

I'm not saying that I'M saying that since there's no news to talk about not many people will be posting ya know?, just saying.

Iridium

Awards

Theories and general talk of the game goes on in here, it's slow for now but it's not a totally stagnant pool of 0 conversation in here. Now back on topic.

kasamake

Okay, do you think that old dude will be the boss, or do you think a surprise character will come in, surprise would be better if not then OMG the story will be so easy to read (know the whole story from the beginning).

Iridium

Awards

MX (Master Xehanort) will have a backstory that leads up to the future games (chronologically and by game chronology) so his role (and others roles in BBS) will be important in the series. And seeing as almost all of the incarnations of Xehanort have been bosses in the games you can assume MX will have a role as a boss in BBS.

kasamake

Oh yeah, see that's is the only gay part of kh...........THEY HAVE NO IMAGINATION AT ALL!, I MEAN COME ON MIX THINGS UP WOULD YA. Either way I suppose the KH games so far have been pretty good, oh and also the characters have no development they're just there.

Iridium

Awards

Well considering the main tag line being "it all began with birth by sleep" it is inevitable that Xehanort would be involved in the story line, that and his story wasn't explained in the previous games. He's also the main protagonist, which means he will appear in some form in every game one way or another. You can speculate that he will appear again in KH3 since he is now whole. History tends to repeat itself.

And there is character progression, take a look at Riku and Sora for example.

kasamake

Well what I mean is like, how did they grow up to be the way they are and why is Riku the kind of person to fall into darkness and what not. I hate how they use the same enemy I mean I just want him to die and stay dead, yeah I know BBS is 10 years ago before kh what I'm saying is why do they have to keep going over him, I mean he is the most boring character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back