• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unversed So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kasamake

Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far

Uh well people always look badder in non-realistic cuts, besides like it matters. I hope bbs comes to america. There's no way I'm checking all 100 pages and more so just tell me if you've put this trailer up already.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zarMNXTq5Qo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zarMNXTq5Qo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited:

kasamake

If there's a newer one post it please, I can't find it.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706

Yea it should coming to America maybe around early winter or last fall

Charlie K

Back in Business

^ but if we're lucky late '09.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Why is everyone so negative about release dates? Don't you guys want it to come out in NA in 09?

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards

Yes, but as the Rolling Stones once sang, "you can't always get what you want."
They're merely trying to make an accurate prediction for when this game is going to come out.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards

Considering that the tentative release date is for winter of 09 in JP we can expect the English version to be out sometime Spring of 2010 or Summer. Think about it, how long did it take for KH2 to come out to the US?

[EDIT]

Also Glaurung pretty much summed it up as well.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Considering that the tentative release date is for winter of 09 in JP we can expect the English version to be out sometime Spring of 2010 or Summer. Think about it, how long did it take for KH2 to come out to the US?

[EDIT]

Also Glaurung pretty much summed it up as well.

Umm the release date at the moment is 2009 for Japan. We only speculate that it will come out in Summer 09 for Japan. But there has been no mention of a winter 09 release for Japan.

KH2 only took 3 months to come out in the US.

Iridium

Awards

A while ago that was different; have to keep up with the dates more often. But considering I wouldn't get my hopes up or anything, it's not negativity, it's just thinking realistically. And if KH2 took that long to localize you can speculate it would take about that long for BBS to localize as well, if not longer.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

A while ago that was different; have to keep up with the dates more often. But considering I wouldn't get my hopes up or anything, it's not negativity, it's just thinking realistically. And if KH2 took that long to localize you can speculate it would take about that long for BBS to localize as well, if not longer.

So if BBS came out in summer 09 for Japan, it would be in NA by fall or winter 09.

Iridium

Awards

It depends on many factors but that's the most likely outcome.

kasamake

Okay well I hope that BBS does good in america cause then maybe final mix games will come out, cause the only reason final mix aint here is because kh isn't that famous throughout the country, you guys have no complete proof that bbs will come here at all seeming that the kh RE CoM wasn't famous at all I didn't see even one tv commercial thing like I did when kh2 came out.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Okay well I hope that BBS does good in america cause then maybe final mix games will come out, cause the only reason final mix aint here is because kh isn't that famous throughout the country, you guys have no complete proof that bbs will come here at all seeming that the kh RE CoM wasn't famous at all I didn't see even one tv commercial thing like I did when kh2 came out.

1. RE:COM was a remake of a game that had previously come out in NA. (So we were not sure if it would or not)
2. BBS is a brand new game so it will come out in NA no doubt.
3. BBS is probably 10x more important to the story than KH2, so BBS will come out here.
4. You said KH was not popular here in NA? LOL, the KH fan base has grown greatly in NA since the first game. The game may one day become more popular than FF. Nomura already said that it has succeeded FF.

kasamake

FF isn't that famous either, look we're talking about millions in the us I can say this that probably 2 or maybe 3/4 of them won't know what your talking about, cause most americans are gun and sport game only freaks, have you heard of tales you probably have most kh fans have probably, I haven't played re com yet soras english voice in it is funny, big voice little person, BBS is a more important part I agree but us could easily end with kh2, I mean don't get me wrong I really want it to come out but still, I think it will probably come out too, but I still won't get my hopes up.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

FF isn't that famous either, look we're talking about millions in the us I can say this that probably 2 or maybe 3/4 of them won't know what your talking about, cause most americans are gun and sport game only freaks, have you heard of tales you probably have most kh fans have probably, I haven't played re com yet soras english voice in it is funny, big voice little person, BBS is a more important part I agree but us could easily end with kh2, I mean don't get me wrong I really want it to come out but still, I think it will probably come out too, but I still won't get my hopes up.

Look I don't know what part of the US you live in but tons of kids, teens, and young adults in the US pratically worship Square-enix and there games. Japan is the only place that it is more popular in, NA loves FF and KH.

BBS will 100%, with out a doubt come to NA. wether you think it will or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back