• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unversed So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far

If we did then there would have had to have been something stating it, like an interview. But we haven't gotten anything like that in a while. Duh :/

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards

I havent been on this thread in ages... So have you guys found out how unbirths are made?

No.

CAn someone link to those trailers that the above posters mentioned sdo that I can create an accurate assessment of what you are talking about? Were there new trailers out?

Terra gameplay

Ven gameplay

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

If DS is the final boss, then he would have to be some form of Xehanort since Xehanort has been the final boss in every single KH game.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Uh, Chains of Memory? XD unless you wanna say that Marluxia is DS, zomg.

Reverse Rebirth came after Sora's story so technicaly Xehanort's Heartless was the final boss of COM.

Since Riku will take on the from of XH and since XH's darkness is used here, it makes XH the final boss of 358/2 days technicaly.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Fan name, and is used to describe both Riku in Xehanort's form in KH2, and Xehanort in control of Riku's Body in KH1.

O'k, I just imagined seeing the name Rikunort in the 358/2 days strategy guide.

So new BBS topic, what type of final forms do you think the final boss will have?

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706

I hope he has something power and Square doesnt bitch out and make the final boss easy like in KH2, also i hope the game is not too easy like KH2

Charlie K

Back in Business

Ya I was worried about that too, but I'm just going to start BBS on Hard mode, make it a challenge for me hopefully.

Iridium

Awards

The only thing that made KH2 easier was the underlining issues:

• Button mashing (worse then in KH1)
  • Reaction commands, while they are useful in certain situations in KH2 it was a crutch (like drive forms)
  • AI (not to mention the crappy AI of your party)
  • Strength (enemies and Sora)
  • Lvling. (enemies and Sora)

The last two in particular I should elaborate on more. In KH you get to level up in strength, magic, defense etc. however your foes didn't do the same. Now I know you encounter stronger heartless later on and they appear to be stronger in later stages of the game, however even after you've increased your strength near its limits the heartless stay at the same strength and continue to stay that way. If they naturally went up as you did (or at least stayed couple of levels behind so they wouldn't be of equal strength) it would make for a more challenging experience.

Also another gripe was the AI, it wasn't god awful but I'm just surprised how they didn't take advantage of their surroundings or used teamwork. Has anyone played Halo? Or any other FPS? For that matter any game with intelligent AI? Yeah that's what I mean, smarter enemies. Though the heartless (being the main enemy I'll use them as an example) being mindless should at least have some small learning capability to increase their difficulty when facing them.

In comparison to KH1 it was only more difficult because of the cramped camera system, the lock on, and Sora's agility. That's about it, not much more so KH1 wouldn't be that difficult if the solutions in KH2 were implemented on KH1, in doing so would make it just as difficult as KH2: easy.

Last edited:

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706

true. But i wonder about the leveling system, they said its like growing but i still hope its kind of regular like in which leveling up makes you stronger

Charlie K

Back in Business

I'm not 100% sure on this one but isnt the leveling going to be like Re CoM, where you get to choose which part of you you level up?..I'll find the interview..

Iridium

Awards

I'm not 100% sure on this one but isnt the leveling going to be like Re CoM, where you get to choose which part of you you level up?..I'll find the interview..

It's said that the battle system is based on CoM, not the leveling system. The leveling system is new and actually is so expansive a whole other game can be based upon it.

true. But i wonder about the leveling system, they said its like growing but i still hope its kind of regular like in which leveling up makes you stronger

Well it's based on something new but I'm sure you get stronger throughout the storyline.

Charlie K

Back in Business

It's said that the battle system is based on CoM, not the leveling system. The leveling system is new and actually is so expansive a whole other game can be based upon it.

Well it's based on something new but I'm sure you get stronger throughout the storyline.

Ah, of coarse! Well the leveling system is like "growing"...so..Eh, I have no clue!

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Remember when Nomura said that masters train the apprentinces spirits. Mabey that has something to do with the LV up system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back