• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unversed So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far

Basically the lines read:

A sealed tale of truth...
All fate occurs not by chance...
All fate is inevitable..
Each of their fates passes through
A new story awaits the awakening..

Something along the lines of that..

Faris

Perfect Harmony

oh ok thank you. reminds me a bit of the passing on of the keyblade sort of thing.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iOfqG6C9TyM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iOfqG6C9TyM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Here, see for yourself.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards

Mmhhh, looks like it doesn't say much about Unbirths in the ending. Though, it may key to what happens in BBS.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards

Mmhhh, looks like it doesn't say much about Unbirths in the ending. Though, it may key to what happens in BBS.

Because they want it to be a secret ;) And they probably hadnt even thought up a name at that point

Zen

Silver Member
Awards

Because they want it to be a secret ;) And they probably hadnt even thought up a name at that point

-.-

Even without the name, it does not mention any sort of creature. Mars is probably right.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards

Actually it's kind of obvious, even without you saying it, no offense Mars.
But by extension you are right.

XionKairi

Website
www.myspace.com
Answers For All: What An Unbirth Is

For some of you who don't know what an unbirth is, you can go to: Unbirths - Kingdom Hearts Wiki - A world of information not accessible by Gummiship

I'll explain whatI think an Unbirth is myself.
An Unbirth are the enemies Terra, Ven and Aqua will face in the upcoming Kingdom Hearts: BBS, or Birth by Sleep. For example,
The Unbirth are the main enemies of the upcoming game Birth by Sleep, and very little is known about them. But, at an interview, Nomura was asked questions about an Unbirth and what it could be EXACTLY.
1) The Unbirth possess some sort of connection to the Heartless and the Nobodies of the main series. (I think the form of the process of the body seperating from the heart, which is creating a heartless and nobody.
2) They are, in essence, "the opposite of human life." (What this means, I have no clue:unsure:)
The meaning behind both the statements is currently unknown.

EDIT: Also, one more thing...No Flaming. This is just what I found over the internet, so don't blame me for the answers that aren't even mine. They're Nomura's. {#1 and 2}

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Re: Answers For All: What An Unbirth Is

Uhh we already have a sticky for this.

Last edited:

oblivion_key

For some of you who don't know what an unbirth is, you can go to: Unbirths - Kingdom Hearts Wiki - A world of information not accessible by Gummiship

An Unbirth are the enemies Terra, Ven and Aqua will face in the upcoming Kingdom Hearts: BBS, or Birth by Sleep. For example,
The Unbirth are the main enemies of the upcoming game Birth by Sleep, and very little is known about them. But, at an interview, Nomura was asked questions about an Unbirth and what it could be EXACTLY.
1) The Unbirth possess some sort of connection to the Heartless and the Nobodies of the main series. (I think the form of the process of the body seperating from the heart, which is creating a heartless and nobody.
2) They are, in essence, "the opposite of human life." (What this means, I have no clue:unsure:)

EDIT: Also, one more thing...No Flaming. This is just what I found over the internet, so don't blame me for the answers that aren't even mine. They're Nomura's. {#1 and 2}

i always thought that heartless were hearts wrapped in darkness, nobodies were the empty bodies left behind, and unbirths were souls

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts

For one, Unbirths are not souls (aimed at the last poster). For two, there was a sticky. For three, the Wiki is not necessarily the most reliable source, since anyone can edit it at anytime and insert their own ideas of the article or just complete BS, for the lulz.

Edit: I know those words were what was said by Nomura, but for future reference, never refer to the Wiki. It's not always a reliable source, as anyone can edit it. That was the point of my post.

The Wiki(a).. not always a good source for information..

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards

I thought it was, until everyone here shunned it

Faris

Perfect Harmony

ive been hammered at school for using wiki, so i had some sort of idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back