• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unversed So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far

I loved KH2's Atlantica XD it was just a particularly useless world amongst many others so it stuck out more. Should the rest of the worlds be good, a KH2 Atlantica-like world would be a nice breezer, imo.
Also, they should have Pooh.

Faris

Perfect Harmony

i could see what they were trying to do with Atlantica, and i respected that. though i didnt like it very much.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards

I wouldn't mind if some of the parts of Atlantic were music based and not all of it.
I mix of fun and the basic adventure you find in KH2, like the rest of the worlds.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

I loved KH2's Atlantica XD it was just a particularly useless world amongst many others so it stuck out more. Should the rest of the worlds be good, a KH2 Atlantica-like world would be a nice breezer, imo.
Also, they should have Pooh.

XD the ony two I could see with Pooh are Ven and Aqua. Terra seems like he'd ignore the poor bear.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards

Maybe so, but I still don't like Atlantica. Sure, it was nice to take a breather and not really have to fight but it was useless and annoying. It was annoying that you could not move forward until you got the magic that was necessary. That is why in KH2, I always skipped it till it is the last world to visit besides TWTNW.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards

And it sucked that you had to do Atlantica to get Curaga

Iridium

Awards

For Curaga you needed to complete 100 Acre Woods, not Atlantica, you needed , Thundra, Magnera , and a drive gauge of 4 or higher to continue Atlantica though.

Superschlock

Awards

Oh, never mind, that was blizzaga you got in Atlantica

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

XD it's not that much of an issue, really.

My kingdom for a Pride Lands.
Aqua: *picks up a lion-Ven*
Ven: *cub*
Aqua: *slowly oval blushes before burying him in her breasts in a hug*
Terra: *practices magic so he can turn kitty as well* ><

roxasisamazing

But you can call me RIA
In Sora's basement playing ping pong with Roxas

hey I'm new here so if this sounds stupid I'm sorry, this is about the unbirths, Xemnas said that light and dark are eternal, then nothingness must last forever to, so in the original kingdom hearts he heartless were the darkness and in kingdom hearts 2 the nobodies are the nothing so should the unbirths use the power of light and twist it to their own means?

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

I think that if Light would get that much attention, it would be explained far more in depth in KH3. Not ruling it out though, it makes a lot of sense, and seeing how Coded, BBS and Days are the foundation for KH3, it's possible :3

Iridium

Awards

Nobodies are born in twilight, not nothingness, nothingness is its own element (however once defeated they fade into darkness anyway; not nothingness but I thought you should know). Light is possible as a means for the incorporating the ubirths existence but it's not likely since darkness is so prominent within the series.

That and the fact that the unbirths are the precursors to the heartless, most likely meaning that darkness or the heart is involved in some way (well that's for the entire series really, but I mean that the heart might not be the main element; example being the nobodies).

[EDIT]

SA! ;_;

Faris

Perfect Harmony

hey I'm new here so if this sounds stupid I'm sorry, this is about the unbirths, Xemnas said that light and dark are eternal, then nothingness must last forever to, so in the original kingdom hearts he heartless were the darkness and in kingdom hearts 2 the nobodies are the nothing so should the unbirths use the power of light and twist it to their own means?

i haven't heard this idea. its not bad, though i dont think that BBS would deal with this concept, it seems more like a KH 3 plot if anything. good theory though :thumbsup:

Superschlock

Awards

I just want it to be so complicated that we dont understand until the game comes out >:3

Iridium

Awards

I think BBS has already accomplished that, Les.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back