• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unversed So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guernsey

Awards
Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far

but then agian sora's kh2 suit resembles mickey's BBS suit. and since tetsuya nomura planned BBS during kh2. it wouldnt be entirely his fault for wearing a rediculous outfit in kh2 either. so i really dont see why people hated his kh2 outfit more than his kh1.

I don't know it looked kind of cool to me especially when you consider the Limit Form that looked kind of like his KH1 clothes except has more stuff on it.

What did you expect considering his similar appearance with Roxas

Well, I don't why Nomura likes Roxas so much to make a character that looks almost like him but you did mention that that he was doing this meanwhile creating BBS, right?

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706

so most likely Noruma planned for there to be a charcter Which looked like Roxas in BBS

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards

Considering Mickey is basically Yoda I would have much more preferred Mickey as the main protagonist. I always found it odd how Sora was placed with Donald and Goofy.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706

that is true mickey would have been better because his fighting style is like yodas and he is probably the only keyblade master out of Sora, Riku and himself

Radon

mofo

terras outfit is what i think is the worst in the series. is it a dress or some messed up pants?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

Baggy pants. The signlet and armoured arm are awesome though.

Considering Mickey is basically Yoda.

Holy shit. Why did I only realise the comparison now?

Guernsey

Awards

Yeah but I don't see him utilizing any other moves besides the whole Yoda thing.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards

The only reason why he fights in such a manner is to compensate for his size; aerial combat is made for him.

Papou

terras outfit is what i think is the worst in the series. is it a dress or some messed up pants?

Meh, I thought he was hella ugly the first time I saw him but I think he looks pretty cool now. My sister thinks that Aqua's outfit is tacky but I like it. Ven's outfit is my favorite.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706

Ven's outfit looks like Roxas's so its not that wierd, but i think Aqua's is the best its pretty

Papou

Aqua's is pretty. The only thing I don't like about it is that her criss-cross strappy things look kind of awkward.

Does anyone have any screenshots of Aqua where you can see her shoes?

lilmissrandom101

Aqua's is pretty. The only thing I don't like about it is that her criss-cross strappy things look kind of awkward.

Does anyone have any screenshots of Aqua where you can see her shoes?
Aqua's Shoes
you have to skip/pause at around 2:05 it's kind of blurry but u cn still see a little bit of detail :35:

Papou

Aqua's Shoes
you have to skip/pause at around 2:05 it's kind of blurry but u cn still see a little bit of detail :35:

There they are! Thank you :)
They look pretty good also. Not to big, not high heeled, and they're reminiscent of the suits of armor.

A

Azrael

Terra is good even if it is based off a SOLDIER uniform of a certain someone.

Aqua's suit looks good on her

Charlie K

Back in Business

So since we're getting 358/2 Days in a few months, do you think we'll get anymore stuff about BBS, like clearer pics of the Unbirths, and maybe an explanation of the battle system..Or level system?

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706

I got a question for everyone so when we finally all get BBS whos story mode are u gonna play first?

Papou

Prolly... Terra I don't know why. He's definitely not my favorite of the three, but I just think I'll start with him. Do we know if we'll be able to switch between story modes whenever we want to, or do we have to play all the way through one to get to the next one?

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706

They confirmed that u can switch at anytime, and i also think i will play as Terra cause he's my least fav so i would get rid of his story first

Papou

I don't want to get rid of him, I'm just going to play him first because his story just seems like it will be the most straightforward and most effective to set up the other two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back