• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unversed So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faris

Perfect Harmony
Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far

With the exception of TAV's Master (who doesn't seem to be very important at all, as of yet), the DS has been practically avoided in trailers for the most part. Of course, we didn't get information on Aqua until time passed by, and it was reluctantly. I'm assuming he might be a strong supporting character, and therefore Nomura isn't trying to give away too much about him (or, hell, her?) at once.

that seems about right, he kind of seems to be dealing with character by character.

darksora72

i really wanna see more on the whole bbs story and stuff

but mostly some more 358/2 days gameplay and see xion in action

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards

With the exception of TAV's Master (who doesn't seem to be very important at all, as of yet), the DS has been practically avoided in trailers for the most part. Of course, we didn't get information on Aqua until time passed by, and it was reluctantly. I'm assuming he might be a strong supporting character, and therefore Nomura isn't trying to give away too much about him (or, hell, her?) at once.

Hmm.. I can't believe that I didn't consider this. Maybe the reason we haven't gotten any news, images, or info about TAV's master and DS is that they're really strong supporting characrers and Nomura just doesn't want to reveal too much info, yet. If that's the case, I can't wait to meet them, in BBS.

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com

i wonder if the unbirths work for MX? or are they on their own accord.

Perhaps the reason TAV were sent to find him was because he was experimenting (ala Xehanort in KHII), and somehow managed to create the Unbirths. It would make sense, as if he actually were the creator, and disappeared/fused with Terra/was defeated, he wouldn't be able to create more Unbirths; hence, their short extinction, if it's to be believed they do not exist anymore in KHI/KHII.

Hell, maybe he'll have his own MX's Reports. D:

Faris

Perfect Harmony

i hope it isnt virtually exactly like the original xehanort (KH) story. unless he remembers being MX, would explain the old friend stuff.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

I think that the "friend" That Terra is reffering to is the DS.

Charlie K

Back in Business

And I'm like 100% sure it's Ven, ha, why would Terra and the DS be friends, just cause they both like darkness, and prolly have a connection with Xehanort..No, I'm like 100% that it's Ven.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

And I'm like 100% sure it's Ven, ha, why would Terra and the DS be friends, just cause they both like darkness, and prolly have a connection with Xehanort..No, I'm like 100% that it's Ven.

Why does he just not say "Ven" instead of "Friend" then? MX knows Ven. and if it was DS that would explain when MX said that This man (DS) is a monster from the darkness (paraphrased) and why Terra would wanna know what MX did to his heart. You cannot rule it out as a possibality(sp)

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com

Lol, I have to disagree; say that I think it's Ven.

Doesn't seem right that he's traveling with Aqua and Ven(Who are light) While he has a friend that's Darkness?? Doesn't make much sense.

Charlie K

Back in Business

Why does he just not say "Ven" instead of "Friend" then? MX knows Ven. and if it was DS that would explain when MX said that This man (DS) is a monster from the darkness (paraphrased) and why Terra would wanna know what MX did to his heart. You cannot rule it out as a possibality(sp)

Terra may have been trying to hide Ven's identity to him.

But I'm not going to rule out what you said, you do have a point there, I just personally think it's Ven.

F

FinalFormRoxasx1

HELLO. OMG MY FAV MOVESET IS AQUA!!! SHES AWESuMMMM!
:)

Trimms

I haven't been on a KH forum in ages, so, er, what are the actual names of DS, MX (Master Xehanort?) and TAV (Terra Aqua Ven?)

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards

HELLO. OMG MY FAV MOVESET IS AQUA!!! SHES AWESuMMMM!
:)

Um... hello, glad to hear that.
I suggest you don't do that again; spamming is prohibited.

I know you like her "moveset" but saying it in a less annoying manner would have been better.

Never the less, welcome to KHI.

Jakes-Keyblade

I'm totally looking forward to this game.
I think the Unbirth are a race that has no quality: no heart, no body, and no soul. I suppouse the ones with the emblem are ones MX uses to catch Hearts. They take so many hearts that in time they become Heartless. This cretes a disruption, so Mother Nature cretes the Nobody to compensate and another group having something about the soul (KH3).

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards

I think the Unbirth are a race that has no quality: no heart, no body, and no soul.

That's impossible since you'd have no being in the process.

I suppouse the ones with the emblem are ones MX uses to catch Hearts. They take so many hearts that in time they become Heartless. This cretes a disruption, so Mother Nature cretes the Nobody to compensate and another group having something about the soul (KH3).

If they are anything like the heartless then, both pureblood and artificial, they will have the same objective; the only thing different about them is the way they are created.

And since we don't know what the unbirths want or how they are made it's we really can't say that one part of the unbirth family is after one thing while the other side wants something else. The other enemies in the series didn't do that so why break the mold now?

Jakes-Keyblade

wait a moment: if you're not born what are you?
something like othin isn't it? okay, not exactly, but you know what I mean..
And I think you are right with part 2, I meant to say that the ones with the emblem are CREATED by MX (just like Xehanorts Heartless did in the first game, etc.), but all of them follow MX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back