• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will BBS become a good game or bad?

• It'll be an awesome game!

Votes: 160 86.0%
  • It'll be a great game but will pale in comparison to the previous titles

Votes: 16 8.6%
  • It'll be a good game,but not great

Votes: 8 4.3%
  • It'll be a bad game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It'll be a really bad game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It'll be a pathetic game

Votes: 2 1.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Riku 789

people this thread is not for theories it's for updates, so take your theories somewhere else.

EDIT:sorry i posted in the wrong thread.

Mr. Creative

um hey Yttrxium u know chances r tht i am wronge abt Terra bein Xemnas (or Xehanort if u prefer) but wat exactly is it tht makes da theory of Terra bein Xemnas false. I mean i gave evidence on y he could be. nd once again im srry everyone 4 posting da same thng lik 4 times i jus kept postin tht cause i thought da new post's would end up on da first pg... didnt realize it waz gonna end up on da last :( srry

Mikazuki

Has it occurred to anyone that maybe Ven, Terra and Aqua's Keyblades don't have keychains because...Their not TRUE Keyblades? Master Xehanort's has a keychain, as does the Dark Soldier's. So, I think that you can only be chosen to wield a true Keyblade once you attain the status of "Master," which is in Master Xehanort's title and Terra mentions it as well, making it appear as a universal goal of all Keyblade wielders. Any thoughts?

Last edited:
A

Audo

Main post has been updated.
-Updated MX Section
-Updated Terra Section
-Updated Ven Section
-Updated Aqua Section
-Updated Trailer Impressions Section
-Updated Release Date Section
-Updated Images Section
-Updated Sources

Last edited:

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
um hey Yttrxium u know chances r tht i am wronge abt Terra bein Xemnas (or Xehanort if u prefer) but wat exactly is it tht makes da theory of Terra bein Xemnas false. I mean i gave evidence on y he could be. nd once again im srry everyone 4 posting da same thng lik 4 times i jus kept postin tht cause i thought da new post's would end up on da first pg... didnt realize it waz gonna end up on da last :( srry

Don't worry about it too much man, you're new.
But just be aware that there are tons of theories, if you ever make one just describe it best to your abilities ^^

T

tazztig

Don't worry about it too much man, you're new.
But just be aware that there are tons of theories, if you ever make one just describe it best to your abilities ^^

Don't forget, your new too.>>>

Iridium

Awards
Oh you know what I mean X3

Anyway I'm quite intrigued at the new enemies name, "Amber".
Time to do some research!

Iridium

Awards
Hmmm....maybe when we get more info I'll update KH wiki.
Ambers....

Iridium

Awards
So far to my surprise, no.
Hopefully SE won't keep things under wraps and we get some official stuff.

I pray for that..

Erlix

So far to my surprise, no.
Hopefully SE won't keep things under wraps and we get some official stuff.

I pray for that..

Yeah at least we got alot of new info oh and did you see ign's BBS hands on it says some things about the boss Terra fought and gameplay.

Iridium

Awards
Yeah at least we got alot of new info oh and did you see ign's BBS hands on it says some things about the boss Terra fought and gameplay.

Just saw the article and it's not that bad, but one gripe is the guy who wrote it kept calling the new enemies heartless -_-.

Erlix

Just saw the article and it's not that bad, but one gripe is the guy who wrote it kept calling the new enemies heartless -_-.

Yeah I saw that too and it says that yo must first go to some places and destroy something so that the boss becomes weak and you can hit him.

Mr. Creative

man ths is pissin me off if da Ambers rn't heartless or nobodies thn wat r thy???? Well at least now we know wat 2 call thm

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
does anybody find it strange how maleficent turns into a dragon again in birth by sleep ? looking at the front page of khinsider, it says aqua is fighting maleficent in her dragon form.

A

Audo

New enemy apparently = Unbirths.
I'm waiting for more confirmation before I update the New Enemy section =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back