• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will BBS become a good game or bad?

• It'll be an awesome game!

Votes: 160 86.0%
  • It'll be a great game but will pale in comparison to the previous titles

Votes: 16 8.6%
  • It'll be a good game,but not great

Votes: 8 4.3%
  • It'll be a bad game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It'll be a really bad game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It'll be a pathetic game

Votes: 2 1.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Those have been up there for a long time, lol.

Not my fault I don't look at the first post every day like you.
What is the new update then?

EDIT: You updated sources?
I'll go take a look at the release date. I'll come back displeased, more than likely.

A

Audo

I only look at the main post when I update it, which has been like three times since I posted it.. =/

Awards
Those updates were depressing. Nomura with all this negative attitude toward the games being a finished product. That won't get him anywhere.

A

Audo

lol. I don't think he's that negative about it, he just knows BBS will take time. Anyhoo, Updates from now on will be in bold to prevent confusion (i did this with the 358 thread). Just an fyi =/

Grayrock

Wow, how long did it take you to put in all that?? I'm impressed, good job! I hope Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep turns out good story-wise.

yugi300

I see it being a good bit of KH fun to play. The story may turn out to be pretty good hopefully all these scenes won't be spoiled I want to look forward to playing something that hasn't been completelly spoiled!

A

Audo

Well it was only like 4 minutes of the game, i think there is a good chance you have a lot left to wonder about.

yugi300

I meant if more trailers or vids were to surface that could hint a bit or keep us wondering that won''t give that same affect when we see them in BBS!

A

Audo

They're not going to answer everything, or spoil everything, it would be a bad move, marketing wise.

yugi300

Well I don't think they'll spoil everything and yea it would be a bad move marketing wise, I just hope that they don't give us that many more vids more about new pics or new gameplay vids instead of vid's that spoil some decent cut-scenes. And well anything that is said that is notable by the charcters I don't mind looking at!

yugi300

Maybe, it depends if they feel like we got enough info already.>>

Yes I agree with you it does come down to that but I hope they know when it's enough info that we have recieved and they don't over do it too much with out spoiling quite a bit of BBS!:rolleyes:

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Sleeping Beauty world.

Also from the screens it appears that Terra might be in Disney Castle.
It's hard to tell from the shots so it's only a guess (either that or Sleeping Beauty world or all worlds for that matter have night an day transition).

A

Audo

A lot of people seem to think that it is Cinderella. I think we need to do a Castle Comparison Test! I have definitely seen that castle before somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back