• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will BBS become a good game or bad?

• It'll be an awesome game!

Votes: 160 86.0%
  • It'll be a great game but will pale in comparison to the previous titles

Votes: 16 8.6%
  • It'll be a good game,but not great

Votes: 8 4.3%
  • It'll be a bad game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It'll be a really bad game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It'll be a pathetic game

Votes: 2 1.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

I'm glad to hear it, seeing as how it was more for other people's benefit than my own.

DualRoxas

Website
www.myspace.com
Kingdom Hearts BBS is about Xehonart

Think about it Kingdom Hearts never really told the whole story about how Xehonart became who he is....but then BBS takes place before that...now brainstorm for a min...if that takes place 10yrs before where is Xehonart in BBS....think about it he might be Terra...here is why as you can see the beginning of the secret trailer it says "Memories of Xehonart" and when Kingdom Hearts 2 came about Ansem Secret reports came about ...and all the signs link to what BBS is about...this explains why and im going to make these words bold a MAN APPEARS WITH LOST MEMORIES....now when Ansem found him he couldnt remember anything right....now think he started to gain his thoughts and all he can remember is XEHONART......TERRA EYES START TO GLOW AT THE END OF THE TRAILER....that might end but then Kingdom Hearts 1 begins after that....and Kingom Hearts 358/2 Days is about Roxas right....now think he lost his memory and Axel gave him that name.....so Xehonart (Terra) and Roxas (Ven) appears.....the answers sit in front of ya face....tell me what y0u guys think:closedeyes:

A

Audo

Re: Kingdom Hearts BBS is about Xehonart

"Kingdom Hearts BBS is about Xehanort"
Uh... No duh?

Awards

This is the second thread like this within the last 2 hours.
First we had "is 358/2 about Org. XIII?", and now we have "is BBS about Xehanort?"

Silly newbs.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards

Well....er...it says 35%...I think you can tell. :p

A

Audo

Speaking of that, do you think Coded will be completed by tomorrow? I'm definitely reading that one, especially since that's the one game I know barely anything about.
Dunno. It might. Now that bittermeat has been uber helpful in translating the coded scans for me, i can work harder on it. We'll see. There isn't a whole lot of information on it so far, so i don't expect it to take THAT long.

Well....er...it says 35%...I think you can tell. :p
lawls.

Awards
Re: BBS gameplay

You read wrongly. May I suggest you go and read R-K's http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/109791-everything-we-know-about-birth-sleep-so-far.html thread?

Or I'm sure R-K himself will explain the battle system 10 times better than I could so... waiting.

Lexeon

Re: BBS gameplay

No. Nomura said that BBS' gameplay was similar to CoM's...but it isn't exactly like it. From what I've seen, it looks fast paced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back