• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will BBS become a good game or bad?

• It'll be an awesome game!

Votes: 160 86.0%
  • It'll be a great game but will pale in comparison to the previous titles

Votes: 16 8.6%
  • It'll be a good game,but not great

Votes: 8 4.3%
  • It'll be a bad game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It'll be a really bad game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It'll be a pathetic game

Votes: 2 1.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dexter

Re: BBS gameplay

Wow you newbs stupidity are just, just.....I have no words. How about you put RESEARCH, OR HECK EVEN SEACH ON THESE FORUMS....god I hate you newbs, you remind of me when I was first here...lol......^_^..//

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)

no youre tottally wrong but do any one know how to get pictures on there file:confused:

Metalmanmac1

Website
www.youtube.com

You read wrongly. May I suggest you go and read R-K's http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/109791-everything-we-know-about-birth-sleep-so-far.html thread?

Or I'm sure R-K himself will explain the battle system 10 times better than I could so... waiting.

everyone always waits for wat R-K has to say

Nightmare

Reaper of Hell
Website
www.kongregate.com
Re: Ven, Roxas Voice

i think that there should be a test for begininers, they have to read R-k's threads and take a test to make sure they know the basics and get at least 90%, then they can post. that way, less noob threads, but also, less new memebrs...

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Re: Ven, Roxas Voice

Well I remember hearing or rather READING that Nomura confirmed the same voice actor for Ven as they did Roxas...so yeah, maybe Jesse McCartney might reprise his role unless something happens to him...but that's a different story. XD

T

tazztig

its cause if you gto any question about KH, R-K can answer it with ease, unless its a total noob qeustion, then he might not.

LOL, don't put dumb questions for him to answer because he'll........................................

State

Awards

The gameplay is the same as the other games but it has a little thing added... Such as the abilities being selectable from a menu inbattle.

A

Audo

i can't seem to veiw ur image collection
If you look a couple pges back in the posts, you'll see I said i had to lock them for the time being due to having some exclusive Coded images i couldn't realize at this time. When I finally finished the Coded thread, they will go back online ^___^

Personally, I hate the merging..
Saaame v.v. But that's the price of being stickied and taking out the old thread I guess.

Apollo

Silver Member

I for one cannot wait to try out the gameplay. The growing idea, and screen shots make me really excited for it. It is one of the big reasons I am getting the game.

.Oji

赤いテキスト

What's with the 'thumbs down' in the topic title, cananthegreat?

Re:CoM > KH2, in terms of gameplay.

I'm also wondering how the growth system will work.

Apollo

Silver Member

What's with the 'thumbs down' in the topic title, cananthegreat?

Re:CoM > KH2, in terms of gameplay.

I'm also wondering how the growth system will work.

QFT

Re:com was a lot more fun than kh2.

~Oblivion Keys~

I've been thinking... I just got think what will the gameplay... It will be similiar to CoM, but it different. Remember? In Com.. we use cards and we use some kind of... slot? We can turn to the left or right of the slot! In BBS, we won't use cards. The .... how do I say this.. attack menu is different! We use it just look like Com! No cards are shown..(of course!) We can scroll it up and down! Maybe that's how we can play in BBS gameplay.... I think it's not to cleared. Sorry if it's not cleared. I'm just not good at explaining...>.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back