• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will BBS become a good game or bad?

• It'll be an awesome game!

Votes: 160 86.0%
  • It'll be a great game but will pale in comparison to the previous titles

Votes: 16 8.6%
  • It'll be a good game,but not great

Votes: 8 4.3%
  • It'll be a bad game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It'll be a really bad game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It'll be a pathetic game

Votes: 2 1.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexeon

Ven, Roxas Voice

Do you think that Jessie McCartney (I probably spelled it wrong) will give the voice of Ven like he did Roxas?

Awards
Re: Ven, Roxas Voice

Oh dear god... Does no one do their research now?
Yes, he will, because they have been confirmed by Nomura to have the same voice actor.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards

Lol, yup, you spelt it wrong... Umm, as far as I know it has been reported that the Japanese voice actor is the same, meaning more than likely Jesse will be Ven's voice

Y

Yannis

Do you think that Jessie McCartney (I probably spelled it wrong) will give the voice of Ven like he did Roxas?
It´s very likely, since the japanese voice is the same, so only reason to not have him is if something happens to him, etc.

Awards

Of course, there is the possibility that poor Mr. McCartney will die in a horrible fiery car explosion/crash. Ahem.

Rikulove said:
What's with everyone stating the obvious lately? :/

Not stating, but asking.

Y

Yannis

Re: BBS gameplay

No. Nomura said that BBS' gameplay was similar to CoM's...but it isn't exactly like it. From what I've seen, it looks fast paced.
You just arent up to date. The "evolved card-system" was cancelled. Its a whole new system near to KHII´s reaction commands.

A

Audo

Maybe newbs should be forced to read all stickies before posting in this forum?
That would be ideal, xD.

Oh noes.. GTX is in here, he is going to merge this with my thread, i can feeeeeel it.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards

Some people might just find it easier to get a direct answer from an individual thread, even if it isn't the best way to go about that sort of thing. >.>;;

Of course, there is the possibility that poor Mr. McCartney will die in a horrible fiery car explosion/crash. Ahem.

D:

A

Audo

Well if they were to just read the individual thread, they wouldn't have the need to make a thread to get a direct answer, am i right? =/

Y

Yannis

R-K, maybe you should give up with these n00bs.. Trust me, it wont end up clean.. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back