• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will BBS become a good game or bad?

• It'll be an awesome game!

Votes: 160 86.0%
  • It'll be a great game but will pale in comparison to the previous titles

Votes: 16 8.6%
  • It'll be a good game,but not great

Votes: 8 4.3%
  • It'll be a bad game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It'll be a really bad game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It'll be a pathetic game

Votes: 2 1.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tattered Rebirth

Wow man. Once again, brilliant job! I actually read most of it, unlike others. I'm definitely interested in this game now! Props, and I look forward to reading your thread on Coded, although that's the one game I probably won't play. =]

Erlix

RK I think that atacking with the circle is just for japanese version in the english version is with X like in kh2 you should put that oh and that the triangle is for use the command atacks oh and I read alot of it and great job.

A

Audo

RK I think that atacking with the circle is just for japanese version in the english version is with X like in kh2 you should put that oh and that the triangle is for use the command atacks.
Why would the Japanese use Circle instead of X?
And i did put it in that it was for command attacks.

Erlix

Why would the Japanese use Circle instead of X?
And i did put it in that it was for command attacks.

Well someone told me that the other japanese kingdom hearts used circle to atack and on crisis core if you saw the pics the japanese version used circle to atack but the english version used X and sorry for the triangle part my bad haha you did a great job.

A

Audo

Well someone told me that the other japanese kingdom hearts used circle to atack and on crisis core if you saw the pics the japanese version used circle to atack but the english version used X and sorry for the triangle part my bad haha you did a great job.
Well since we can't be completely sure at this point. I should probably just keep it as is, at least until demo impressions surface and if there is more on that then I will certainly update it. But I wouldn't want to assume that it will be X for overseas games incase that that using Circle is intended for all versions. You know? But thanks for pointing it out.

Erlix

Well since we can't be completely sure at this point. I should probably just keep it as is, at least until demo impressions surface and if there is more on that then I will certainly update it. But I wouldn't want to assume that it will be X for overseas games incase that that using Circle is intended for all versions. You know? But thanks for pointing it out.

Yeah can't wait for the demo in square enix party and we will have to wait to see a english screenshot to see that will be alot of time to wait noooooooo.

A

Audo

Alright guys, I'm working on the Coded thread as we speak and I want to know what you think I should include.
So far I have:
-General Information
-Press Release
-The Story
-Worlds
-Gameplay
-Multiplayer
-Tech Info
-Trailer Impressions
-Add. Info.

What do you think I should include? So far it is looking pretty short and I would like for it to be as useful and informative as possible, so tell me what you think I should include! ^___________^

FINALDISNEY

Kagemane no Jutsu
Alright guys, I'm working on the Coded thread as we speak and I want to know what you think I should include.
So far I have:
-General Information
-Press Release
-The Story
-Worlds
-Gameplay
-Multiplayer
-Tech Info
-Trailer Impressions
-Add. Info.

What do you think I should include? So far it is looking pretty short and I would like for it to be as useful and informative as possible, so tell me what you think I should include! ^___________^

are you sure theres multi:confused: i thought that was accomplished in Days

and you could mabye have a theory section or somthin'

A

Audo

are you sure theres multi:confused: i thought that was accomplished in Days

and you could mabye have a theory section or somthin'
There's multi in all of the games.
And no theories, it is supposed to be all about the facts. Any other suggestion?

A

Audo

PFFFt. You should care about Coded. Reading it over now, it seems pretty interesting.

A

Audo

Just a post to let you all know that the 'Image Collection' and 'Scan Collection' links to my Photobucket Albums will be locked until the Coded Thread is up due to having some images I am not allowed to release at this time.
Sorry for any inconvenience and hopefully the Coded Thread will be up shortly. =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back