• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will BBS become a good game or bad?

• It'll be an awesome game!

Votes: 160 86.0%
  • It'll be a great game but will pale in comparison to the previous titles

Votes: 16 8.6%
  • It'll be a good game,but not great

Votes: 8 4.3%
  • It'll be a bad game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It'll be a really bad game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It'll be a pathetic game

Votes: 2 1.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
I read it all. its helpful, it had some info I didint know. wish I had the pactince to type so much lol

XIII Blades

wow .. i thought i understood the gist of everything in BBS, but this post really tied everything up. i'm completely "re-stoked" for this game again. it kinda fell off for me when people were throwing up fan made nonsense. Thanks Riku-Keyblade. Props :thumbsup:

youyangs3

OMG! that is awsome! thanks heaps RK i actually get it now, this was a very good idea REP POINT 4 U!!

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Oh, too long, RK, too long. I read most of it, however, and look foward to seeing your Coded thread. (Which I hope isn't as long.:toungesmile:)

Adamante

Thanks RK! I read the whole thing! o_O

Anyway, that was very nice of you! I would never be able to write that much! I can't wait to see the Coded one.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
I'm not quoting the enite post, but you did leave out Agrabah in confirmed worlds. Ven was shown with Aladdin.

Also, Xehanort (who was only in one scene so far) plays Terra and Xemnas plays Master Xehanort.

OneWingedAngel45

-applaudes- This is amazing, although I stopped reading after DS lol I really want to read the Coded one i bearly know what it's about.

A

Audo

wow .. i thought i understood the gist of everything in BBS, but this post really tied everything up. i'm completely "re-stoked" for this game again. it kinda fell off for me when people were throwing up fan made nonsense. Thanks Riku-Keyblade. Props
lol you're welcome. I'm glad you found some use in it =]

OMG! that is awsome! thanks heaps RK i actually get it now, this was a very good idea REP POINT 4 U!!
lol thanks.

Thank you, Riku.

Great job.

Are you going to do a Coded one? lol.
Yup, but it might take a bit longer because there isn't much info. I'm just waiting for bittermeat to translate the Famistu scans.

WOW! im not going to read that, but its very nice of you for doing that, now the new people can hace a great spot to learn bout BBS.
Are you sure? I figured you'd be one of the people who needed it the most, rofl.

Oh, too long, RK, too long. I read most of it, however, and look foward to seeing your Coded thread. (Which I hope isn't as long.:toungesmile:)
Coded will not be this long, it will most likely be half of this, or perhaps even a quarter (really is no info on it v.v)

Thank for all the info, long but good. ^^ It will help people out I can't want to see your work on Coded.
Thanks ^________^

Thanks RK! I read the whole thing! o_O

Anyway, that was very nice of you! I would never be able to write that much! I can't wait to see the Coded one.
lol. You're welcome.

Wow thank you.... ALOT. :thumbup:
xD

I'm not quoting the enite post, but you did leave out Agrabah in confirmed worlds. Ven was shown with Aladdin.

Also, Xehanort (who was only in one scene so far) plays Terra and Xemnas plays Master Xehanort.
I purposely left those out.
Agrabah - It was only mentioned on KHI and KHU, and it said it was mentioned in the trailer impressions. I go to look at the trailer impressions they used - no Agrabah. I think one of the sites was confused because at Jump Festa, there was new footage of Roxas in Agrabah. and I think SOMEONE out there, mistook him for Ven. So since I didn't find any concrete evidence such as scans or images (that's another thing, all of the new info from JF like locations was talked about in magazines, but no Ven in Agrabah, just Roxas) then I'm not going to add it to the list until that evidence surfaces =]

Voice Acting. I know that as well, but since those haven't been confirmed by any real source other than fan speculation, I chose to only list the one that was confirmed, being Roxas and Ven.

-applaudes- This is amazing, although I stopped reading after DS lol I really want to read the Coded one i bearly know what it's about.
=/ DS is laaaaaame. Much better things to read.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Just to kill your mood....

Now that GA posted that thing about DS not being just a cohort, but an apprentice as we had originally thought, shouldn't it be updated?

A

Audo

Just to kill your mood....

Now that GA posted that thing about DS not being just a cohort, but an apprentice as we had originally thought, shouldn't it be updated?
No.
In the press release it refers to him as both an apprentice and a cohort, and they aren't far off from meaning the same thing. I'll leave it as is because it isn't technically wrong.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
In the press release it refers to him as both an apprentice and a cohort, and they aren't far off from meaning the same thing. I'll leave it as is because it isn't technically wrong.

Well, it's not *wrong*, but you could give uninformed people the wrong idea if you don't specify.

Also, this is going to sound really, really nitpicky, but I would suggest that you alter the bit about MX thinking people who have submitted to darkness are unfit to use the keyblade to bring up the possibility that he might be lying.

A

Audo

Well, it's not *wrong*, but you could give uninformed people the wrong idea if you don't specify.

Also, this is going to sound really, really nitpicky, but I would suggest that you alter the bit about MX thinking people who have submitted to darkness are unfit to use the keyblade to bring up the possibility that he might be lying.
Cohort is close to apprentice. But, if not changing it is just going to lead to problems then I will add in a line about him being his apprentice, though, it is pretty much the same thing.

And i'll change the MX thing around a bit, I was sure I had worded it so it put it more into question but I guess not. =/

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Wow, very information...I didn't know about the Braig thing until now. 8D
Sounds like a cooler game then Coded, that's for sure. :p

Sora~THE KING

WOW! that's some nice details.I bought a PSP for that 1 GAME!

Blue

home is where the heart is
Wow. Another well made thread. Well done!

I suppose a Coded thread is following?

A

Audo

Can you please edit your post and take out that crappy wallpaper?
It's annoying.

Wow. Another well made thread. Well done!

I suppose a Coded thread is following?
Yesss, yess it is *points to user title* That's what percent it is complete right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back