• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will BBS become a good game or bad?

• It'll be an awesome game!

Votes: 160 86.0%
  • It'll be a great game but will pale in comparison to the previous titles

Votes: 16 8.6%
  • It'll be a good game,but not great

Votes: 8 4.3%
  • It'll be a bad game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It'll be a really bad game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It'll be a pathetic game

Votes: 2 1.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macabre

Gold Member
In birth by sleep is Roxas the main character. Because I want to see just a little bit more of sora.

No, Roxas is born when Sora stabbed himself with the Heart Unlocker, during KH1, ten years after BBS.

The character who looks like Roxas is Ven.
Tetsuya Nomura has said that Ven is connected to Sora, meaning he is also connected to Roxas and BBS will explain how they are connected.

A

Audo

Actually he said Ven is connected to Roxas, meaning he is also connected to Sora, but i'm just being nit-picky ;)

FATE

Awards
may death come quickly to those who didnt vote on the first option

lol

jus kidding

but this is gonna be awesome I cant wait

joseph12345

This game looks good for the psp. might be no, will be the best. yay 2009

Maby nobodies are made from dead people that are like u. so a nobody is him and u.

Last edited by a moderator:

Macabre

Gold Member
jus kidding

but this is gonna be awesome I cant wait
Don't be so sure.
BBS, and the other two games may become good or bad games.

Maby nobodies are made from dead people that are like u. so a nobody is him and u.
What?

Nobodies are leftovers of those whose Hearts have been consumed by Darkness.

BirthByMom

All I can say right now, after reading the first post, is that pretty awesome job there. There were some stuff I didnt already know and I appreciate that someone goes through all the trouble to gather up such thread so...

Now on topic lol

I've been waiting for BBS for SO long, and the game is going to be awesome. I know it. I was a bit stunned to hear that the battle-system or whatever has changed a bit like the GBA game style, but I was reliefed to hear that its not card based. Thank god.. Now that I know more, I'm actually starting to like this old-new battle system and getting even more anxious(spelling ftw) about the games release.. I will definately import it from USA. I really can't wait till it hits EU so gotta ship it. But thats what true fans do right? xD

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Well, at least we will have been waiting for a very long time by the time it comes out. Since they gave us just 2009, that means they're unsure (presumably) so that it should be around the middle of the year. I just hope we get it at least by the end of '09.

Macabre

Gold Member
Well, at least we will have been waiting for a very long time by the time it comes out. Since they gave us just 2009, that means they're unsure (presumably) so that it should be around the middle of the year. I just hope we get it at least by the end of '09.

They said BBS will be released sometime during 2009 so I'm guessing a possible Summer or Fall release for Japan and early-mid 2010 release for other territories.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
By not specifiying when in 2009 just means that theres more time for it to be extra awesome, so I'm not complaining

Macabre

Gold Member
By not specifiying when in 2009 just means that theres more time for it to be extra awesome, so I'm not complaining

True.
More development time is good and with more development time, the developers can make and improve the game better.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
My fear of over-improving.

Developer 1: Oh look now Terra can fly!
Developer 2: And Aqua can turn into water and pass through items!
Developer 3: I gave Ven super speed, woohoo!
Developer 1: Terra sneezed and it blew up a world!
All: Cooooooooool~
Watanabe: ok, guys, how's it going coding in the plot I've written, hm? ^_____^
Developer 1: ...
Developer 2: ......
Developer 3: *checks calander* *sees it's 2010* ...
Watanabe: ... *pulls whip*
me: ...Kingdom Hearts 2: Birth By Sleep? What did I miss?

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
... After watching the leaked trailer, im pissed i cant play this game.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
You can update the small part for Aqua in the first post, intentionally or not, Nomura confirmed her to be playable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back