• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will BBS become a good game or bad?

• It'll be an awesome game!

Votes: 160 86.0%
  • It'll be a great game but will pale in comparison to the previous titles

Votes: 16 8.6%
  • It'll be a good game,but not great

Votes: 8 4.3%
  • It'll be a bad game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It'll be a really bad game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It'll be a pathetic game

Votes: 2 1.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
It's not "F-d up" I was just saying that if you want to make something public have proof, I bet more than 3 quarters of KH fans wouldn't believe you. And being criticized is something you just have to deal with, I go through it ever day here and everywhere else.

A legitimate source isn't good enough for me, and I don't know about the rest of you.
Think what you want, and while your at it work on your typing skills, with the way you're going you won't garner much respect especially for a situation like this when you try to defend yourself with such awkward internet speak. At least make some sense.

I'm done wasting my time with you.

ravingbandit923

Good job Sir. You are insulting my grammar and avoiding the real situation in this. First of all it (referring to this establishment as a website), is a forum, my good man. Grammar does not have the slightest bit of representation in my facts, or opinions as you would want to hear it. Since this establishment is indeed a forum, with all do respect, I have every ounce of the right to type however incredibly incorrect as I desire to. There is absolutely no need to type with punctuation and capitalization. My good man, this is not a high school thesis paper. It is a forum!
Secondly, you (Yttrxium), mentioned criticism. My good man, do you know the Oxford definition of criticism? It is indeed finding fault in one's opinion. Well then sir, I have every right to criticize your allegation of my mentioning criticism. There is a certain manner to criticism. You perform the very act without insult. Yes, this is a forum. Yes, criticism will be displayed. But my good man, display with good sportsmanship; Not with the use of such profane language and loathesome emotions thrown forward.
Finally my good sir, you mentioned legitimate. I respectfully say (in quotes), "A legitimate source isn't good enough for me." My good man, do you know the definition of legitimate? Sir, please either click on the following link, or continue reading. http://http://www.askoxford.com/concise_oed/legitimate?view=uk If you wanted more proof than already stated then, I shall personally private message you my uncle's e-mail address and cellular phone number. If you want to be the so called burden, in my uncle's present condition, then please step forward. You may call him or e-mail him as you wish. He can provide you with further details of my "fabrications".
For the record, I hope you enjoyed my correct grammar with slight British accent.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
this isn't good at all... i'm expecting kingdom hearts iii to be released later not early. we haven't even played birth by sleep, coded, nor 358/2 days. i would rather wait for square enix to announce the official release dates rather than a random source regardless if it's true. =/

i'm sorry but i'll rather wait for an announcement.

A

Audo

Good job Sir. You are insulting my grammar and avoiding the real situation in this. First of all it (referring to this establishment as a website), is a forum, my good man. Grammar does not have the slightest bit of representation in my facts, or opinions as you would want to hear it. Since this establishment is indeed a forum, with all do respect, I have every ounce of the right to type however incredibly incorrect as I desire to. There is absolutely no need to type with punctuation and capitalization. My good man, this is not a high school thesis paper. It is a forum!
Secondly, you (Yttrxium), mentioned criticism. My good man, do you know the Oxford definition of criticism? It is indeed finding fault in one's opinion. Well then sir, I have every right to criticize your allegation of my mentioning criticism. There is a certain manner to criticism. You perform the very act without insult. Yes, this is a forum. Yes, criticism will be displayed. But my good man, display with good sportsmanship; Not with the use of such profane language and loathesome emotions thrown forward.
Finally my good sir, you mentioned legitimate. I respectfully say (in quotes), "A legitimate source isn't good enough for me." My good man, do you know the definition of legitimate? Sir, please either click on the following link, or continue reading. http://http://www.askoxford.com/concise_oed/legitimate?view=uk If you wanted more proof than already stated then, I shall personally private message you my uncle's e-mail address and cellular phone number. If you want to be the so called burden, in my uncle's present condition, then please step forward. You may call him or e-mail him as you wish. He can provide you with further details of my "fabrications".
For the record, I hope you enjoyed my correct grammar with slight British accent.
I'll take his e-mail and cellphone number if you don't mind.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards

1192392913251.jpg

And to believe I've wasted my time on you.

With that aside, I wonder how MX and his apprentices relationship works out.
I mean form the TGS trailers you see them seperately, do they ever interact or will that be under wraps?

ravingbandit923

Very well Riku-Keyblade. I will message it to you A.S.A.P. I do ask from you for one word, and only by that one promising word can I message you this information. Do not post his cellular phone number or e-mail on this forum, on any other forum, or anywhere else on the internet. You may post whatever information he provides you however, but not his contact information. If i find you post his personal information, then sir- there will be a serious problem.
And thank you Zephyr Flutist: for everything you wrote, even though it is all your opinion, you wrote it with great manner and respect.

A

Audo

He said he never said something like that, and he isn't sure what you're talking about =/

ravingbandit923

OK riku-keyblade
I will call him right now and ask him if you called or not.
By the way- I told you he's not free until Wednesday..so your poor attempt at a lie was unsuccessful my friend.

yugi300

Well if he's got e-mail I would love to have it! And I am sorry to hear that your uncle has cancer!
Edit: Don't worry I wouldn't want him to be fired/loose his job!~.
2nd Edit: It looks like he left!~.

A

Audo

Rofl. I was lying. Instead I e-mailed Square-Enix and asked if he was part of their staff, and if so, that he had supposedly leaked the releases of two very important games. They said they'd look into it.

ravingbandit923

Thanks yugi300 =)
And Riku-Keyblade...going so far as to jeopardize my uncle's career- I can't express any comment to that.
Do as you wish. Email Square Enix and anyone else you want. Im praying my uncle doesn't lose his job because of this..

A

Audo

He jeopardized his own career by supposedly leaking information, it'd be his fault.

yugi300

I mean if he didn't think it was potentially truthful why bother to contact Square-Enix?Why not just wait!?
And well you may have a point but still he has Cancer "supposidlly" so cut him some slack/give him a break!~.

A

Audo

Because waiting 5 months to find out if someone's blatant lie was true is lame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back